Thirty Nine | Trial

Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.
Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

—•—

Veronica

"Michael, please can I just go." I pleaded to the man, instead I got shh-ed out, like a child. I may be short but I was not a child. "Michael," I groaned out.

"Silence." I heard an angel shout.

"That'd be Zadkeil." Tyler mutter low enough to hear, he had purple hair spiked up, he looked like royalty in a teenagers body. So old yet so young. His body being someone of Justin's age but the command made me want to crawl into a whole. He was also very attractive, like hot model attractive.

I felt Tyler push me down, as I stared at the guy. He had a mist of purple surrounding him. I watched the guys every moment. I was being salty by not paying attention to the Greek god beside me. Tyler had a beauty no man nor angel could compare to.

Georgia looked at the both of us, Tyler was slouching with his arm around my chair , I just staring at Zadkiel.

This trial was boring even though they had Zadkiel there. I didn't know how to worked but they had Georgia on the stand as if she was being questioned, probably was.

"She better not like him." I heard Tyler whisper.

"What!" I muttered to him.

He looked at me, probably not realising that I had heard him. "Nothing."

I gave a low nod, not believing a word of it, was he jealous, I was just staring at an attractive man, could he really get jealous by it. It was Tyler he probably had some sensitive past.

"Georgia, are you paying attention?" Zadkiel asked as she stared at Tyler. She was so hung up on him.

"Mmm." Was all you heard as she stared at Tyler. I stop my concentration on Zadkiel when I saw Tyler staring back.

"Two can play at this game." He whispered in my ear, hardly noticeable.

Questions were thrown at Georgia but she either didn't reply or made a sound.  Tyler finally stopped when he noticed me staring longly at him.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you Veronica," no Canderbury. Whenever he said my name it made me melt especially my surname, it was a name only he called me by and he had stopped saying it since this morning.

"And it does to you." I whispered out, we had to be dead silence, so we didn't get caught by Zadkiel talking.

"At least Georgia actually likes me, every guy you've ever liked has either moved on or doesn't know you exist." Way to ruin me. He was right, Ryan and him did move on, and Zadkiel probably didn't even know that I was human.

"I better every guy is queuing up to be with her." I remembered the conversation were he had told me why he had fallen, showing me his marks. Very intimate and that's probably when my feelings had started, he was vulnerable and that's what drawed me closer to him.

"Mmm." I coughed out some profanities that were barely audible throughout the chatter of Zadkiel and Georgia. I saw blood being wiped from her forehead.

Tyler's Redemption(#1 in The Fallen Series) | ✔️ (Editing) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें