Eighteen | Silver Stakes

I don't care," Clary said. "He'd do it for me. Tell me he wouldn't. If I were missing-"
"He'd burn the whole world down till he could dig you out of the ashes. I know," Alec said.
Cassandra Clare, City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

—•—

Tyler

Regret, remorse, repent, any other word that makes me blame myself for telling her. I should have left it, I made a mistake taking her home, and now I stupidly made another, how thick can I get? It was stupid. Veronica hadn't spoken to me, as I left her room.

Not even a smile or glance back...nothing! Not even a snarky remark telling me about how egotistical I am.

"She's seems nice." Jophiel smiled out, I could see Michael giving her glares. Even if Micheal led them all, Jophiel would always be a loud mouth. She would have told her why! But clearly Michael didn't want her to know.

"She is..." I trailed off, thinking about her luscious brown locks, her caramel brown eyes. Even her tanned skin, made me want to admire every inch of her. Her looks could deceive her though. Her mouth made her look bad.

Ooh blah blah, I'm amazing at everything, blah blah blah. Tyler stop being a creep blah blah blahhh.

She doesn't deserve the protection that Michael say's she needs. All she really needs is to become a little selfish and that would work on her, to give a better personality. Right now she had the personality of a happy dog, that found everything interesting. She's just too nice.

"Jophiel, next time try not to reveal information about her." He paused, glaring at her. "We all talked about this."

His glare was like iron daggers spitting into her soul.

"She needs to find out."

"Not now." He stepped forward crossing his arms. His hair radiating the gold and silver. Jophiel's flower crown started changing from the originally light green to a darker mustier colour.

"She'd rather find out now, then later on, where she'll be more da..." She stopped mid sentence, looking back at me.

She dragged Michael out of the room, where she carried on her conversation. See - they all find her so interesting, a scrawny human. Hopefully Braylinn would be able to tell me soon.

"We need to go." Michael interrupted my thought as Jophiel had clearly left, I saw some green tulips fall to the ground before vanishing just like Jophiel.

"Well bye." I muttered, before seeing his figure vanish. A gold leaf fell in his place, where it vanished like Jophiel's.

Bored. Out of my mind. They had so suddenly left, not even telling me where they went. I slumped down, not wanting to think too much about Jophiel and Michael.

Jophiel, was one of two female archangel, and I could understand why she nearly choked Michael. She needed him and everybody else to know that she was not just a feeble female. The Gabriel was exactly the same but they both had their own aspects that could make them dangerous. As Lady Macbeth once said; unsex me here. Jophiel wanted more than just to be man. She wanted to be greater then him.

Hearing the tapping noise outside the door, I groaned getting up, to see who it was. If it was one of those people selling something then I will rip their throats out. A year and a couple of months in this planet and I'm already sick of these people. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY INSURANCE.