Authors Note

Hey guys have a new story for you all, hope you will all enjoy it.

Synopsis;

"So you're like my guardian angel." I replied

"No, as I don't  have to protect you till you die, I'm more of protective boyfriend." His mouth widening letting a grin take place.

"Boyfriend." I repeated.

"Not in that sense, but you're smart enough to know what I mean."

"I don't think I do know what you mean'." I asked confused.

"Just think of me as your boyfriend then." He groaned.

"What if I don't want a boyfriend." I crossed my arms giving a distraught look.

"Sweetheart, you're lucky that i'm allowing you to even talk too me.  " He smirked walking  to my other bookshelf.

I stood in awe, Tyler would never be my boyfriend. He was lucky to be talking to me not the other way round.

That arrogant jerk.

Well a few things to tell you,

Please never ever plagiarise work or any of my work, I work hard and I know that by plagiarising someone's hard work it hurts thinking that someone would do that. People spend a lot of time working on it for you all lovely readers and by just copying it all it makes the writer feel as if, there work can be easily copied and people have no feeling towards the person. So yeah, please don't plagiarise.

I'm going to have some grammatical errors in this, so yeah, be warned. I won't edit this till I've finished the story. But you can point out some mistakes.

Now, I hope you all enjoy this random story that I made up on a hot summers afternoon instead of doing housework.

Also hate brings people down, criticism is ok, hate is bad. Hate hurts people's feelings. Helpful criticism for people is good.

Cover made by jakepatt

Laters all you beautiful unicorns,

Ria x