Chapter 16

I'M BACK GUYS AND GIRLS. Sorry for not updating in like forever, I was on wattpad earlier and looking through some comments then I realised I hadn't updated in a while. So here is a little something. P.S I thought I'd let you guys know what songs I'm listening to whilst writing this as I go along. Here's a few to listen too: Out of the black- Royal Blood, Little Monster- Royal Blood, Unforgettable- French Montana, Beggin'- Madcon, Sweet Dreams- Eurythmics.

Phoenix's P.O.V

'Get off me you crazy bitch!!!'

Laughing, 'make me you little weasel'

..Now you're probably thinking, "What the heck, it was Blaze's p.o.v last chapter. Well.. shit hit the fan whilst I was gone"

2 Weeks Ago

'Breathe Blaze, just breathe'

'THATS EASY ENOUGH FOR YOU TOO SAY YOU JACKASS'

'Okay now that's just rude' Kevin muttered.

You see, it's been a month in here and I've been fine, Phoenix has been quiet. But now she's bored and I'm getting pissed.

Well sucks for you then doesn't it. Now you know how it feels. Here's an idea-

I'm going to stop you there you psycho, you're ideas are trouble.

Well you're gunna want to listen to this one asshat, so shut up and let me speak. So my idea is, you let me take the wheel for a little bit, and we can take in turns, unless you wanna deal with this for the rest of your boring and miserable life. Just relax man, I won't do anything that you wouldn't do.

How long are you going to stay out for? What's the time frame I'm dealing with here?

I was thinking a month or two. It's only fair.

...I'm going to regret this.. Deal?

Pleasure doing business with you jackass.

'Hi there boys and girls, so. Who's on the menu today? Where's that good looking hunk-a-hunka called Jasper?'

'Little violet? Back so soon?' Jasper steps forward.

'Honey, I'm not a violet. I'm a rose. Pretty and all but you don't touch unless you wanna bleed' I smile sweetly as I punch him in the face.

That guard, what's his face? Kevin. That's it. He's slowly walking out of the way and trying to lock us in this giant ass concrete hall.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you asshole' I smirk in his direction, lifting my hand up I shake his keys in my hand. 'I think you're gunna need these, sugar'

'Shit'

Laughing I sprint towards him with the keys clenched inbetween my individual fingers, almost like wolverine? Or just bitchass knuckle dusters.

He runs for the doors and two guards come out to face me.

'Well this is going to be fun' I laugh menacingly.

I run at them and punch one of them straight in the stomach, as he bends over in pain. I bring my knee up to his face and break his nose. Meanwhile, the second guard hits me in the back with a baton. I smile, 'Shouldn't have done that sweety'.

I punch him in the jaw, bearing mind the keys in my hand. The keys dig into his cheek and drag down too his jaw, ripping it off in the process. I laugh, 'Now you can go round and say, "Wanna know how I got these scars?" Don't worry hun, you'll thank me one day'

Whilst he's screaming and wailing on the floor I finish off the first guard by grabbing him by the hair and smashing his head against the wall multiple times. Laughing then looking down, 'Oh you disgusting little prick. Your brain is on my jumpsuit. That's going to stain, I think you should know. I'm just a little freaky, not a zombie'

I look up, talking to myself. 'Don't suppose any one has the number for the mobile laundrette around here?'

This is going to be a bitch to get out.

What happened to not doing anything I wouldn't do?

Honey, I hate to break it to you but this is going to BE you in a few months. Trust me, you're as nuts as I am.

You tricked me!

No, I didn't. I just bended the truth.

'Well, that was certainly interesting to watch. But you missed one' Oh yeah I forgot the fitty was still here.

But realising the scar face guard, you know. The one missing half of his face. He's still alive.

I smile down at the now crying guard, he begs for his life. I never understand you know, people beg to live but you die in a few years anyway? What's the point. Just live in the moment... Or die? You guys see what I did there? I smirk to my self and laugh.

That was such a good pun.

'Well, as much as I want to make this slow for you. I'm bored so, have a nice nap' I puncture his lung with one of the biggest keys.

Time to go wreck things and piss people off.

'You forgetting something sweetheart?'....Jasper, he's getting on my nerves now. Eh, I don't need no man.

'Oh yeah, stand there for me' I smile at him.

"THUMP"

Just drop kicked him, now he's unconscious.

So who shall I go find to punch now...

-

-

-

Ladies and gentlemen, it was short but it is better than nothing.

Hope you like it, comment your thoughts.

Also just curious, how old are y'all?

Comment your ages please? I just want a rough idea of my 50k audience!!!?

HOLY SHIT. 50K, damn, do you guys have nothing better to do?

I'm joking.

Love you all, Midnight x