Chapter 12

Her hair when up^>
-----------------------------------
Phoenix's p.o.v

This is gunna be fun, I smirked to myself.

After leaving the lunch hall with a slightly dazzled Jasper, I headed back out the doors and towards the outside gym area. Although, before I got there. Sure enough I had a little encounter with an unwanted guest.

The male with red hair and eyes, whom played with fire. Stalked towards me and pushed me against the wall, his lighter by my head.

I know what you're thinking. Ooh steamy scene...no...not yet. Quite the opposite this time. *insert evil laugh here*

He leaned into me, looking into my eyes as if searching for something. I repeated this but to him. I saw a blazing fire, pain and mischief. He obviously saw something because he flinched back, turned around to another male who was well built and looked rough.

The two bickered silently for a short amount of time, whilst I put a foot against the wall and leaned back, watching their exchange.

Something snapped in the rough looking man. He quickly walked towards me and punched me in the gut. I fell to the floor for a few second...okay I wasn't expecting that.

Getting up quickly, I noticed that a breeze of realisation swept over him, I won't be as easy to take down. The male stepped forwards again, aiming for my face. Of course, being the calm, collected but slightly violent person I am, dodged it and his fist went into the wall.

Whilst his poor hand was recovering I swiftly stepped forward and delivered a hard blow to his gut, kicking him in the face, he decided to flop to the floor. Taking this opportunity, I straddled him and sent him many punches to his face. Enjoying the sound of cracking and the feel of my fist hitting flesh.

His blood quickly eloped my hand, he slowly started to lose conscious but I didn't stop. Even when I heard someone shout my name. I didn't stop, it was to late to stop now.

I felt someone grab my waist and try to pill me off but I still kept punching, another pair of arms joined the others, and I finally got pulled away but I turned on the people grabbing me. I turned out of their arms and delivered a round-house kick to one of them.

Punching the other in the face, due to my hazy state I could only make out that they were both male. I noticed that one had red hair and the other dark.

Whilst punching the darker male I drew my knife and went to cut them, I don't want to make it quick so I just cut their arm. I was about to go again when I felt a strong tingly sensation on my right arm, punching the dark male hard I stepped back and looked at my arm.

Most of my arm was bleeding and had blisters, the red fucker tried to set my arm on fire. I turned to him, sure enough looking vicious, a little metal and mischievous. Slowly stalking my way towards him I noticed the flicker of fear in his eyes. I was about to launch myself at him when I felt a prick in my neck.

Grabbing what ever had touched me I turned around and saw the guard- Kevin- watching me, fearful and shocked. I looked in my hand and saw a needle, slowly loosing conscious I thought to myself.

The little shit drugged me...
-
-
Jaspers p.o.v

After Kevin drugged Phoenix I looked at my arm, I wasn't a deep cut. I'll heal soon. But her in the other hand, was an entirely different matter.

The way she kept punching Mich made me wonder what else she could do, although I think I jinxed that, sure enough when we tried to get her off she turned against us. The look in her eyes even made me fear he a little, my shock was evident.

Her eyes were pitch black, and not just the pupils. I mean the whites of her eyes too, all black and a thin ring of red outlined where her pupils were supposed to be. That was not my little violet. That was a rose, covered in thorns from every direction. Now I just want to know why she is like that. What made her turn into the rose and how she can.

I walked over to Kevin after he told the other guards to out her in her cell. "Kevin, I think we need to talk" I looked into his eyes.

He sighed. "You better sit down then"

My little violet, I will find out what drives you, makes you tick. What makes you change.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry for the shorted chapter ladies and gentlemen.

I hope you all liked my new chapter, don't forget to vote.

I love you all🕸

Hey Satan, I hope you watched that😈