Chapter 2

✨Blaze's p.o.v✨

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm, your probably thinking, what day is it? It's actually Sunday. Yeah. I know, weird. But I like to go for a run every Sunday morning.

I got up and changed out of my black vest top and white booty shorts and changed into by black and red sports bra and a pair of running shorts, put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my knife and tucked it into my shorts and walked downstairs. I was walking towards the kitchen when I heard hushed voices.

"Why didn't you ever tell us man!?"
"I did mention it but you guys just shrugged it off!"
"Okay but wtf was that about yesterday with the knife shit!?"

I had enough I walked into the kitchen "I don't like it when people call me a bitch that's what!" I kept an emotionless face on. They all turned around and held surprised expressions on their faces. "Wha-when- how much d-did you hear?" the blonde one stuttered.

[SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TO SAY WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE, THE ONE SHE THREW THE KNIFE AT IS BLONDE WITH BROWN EYES AND THE OTHER ONE, WHOM SHE HASNT SPOKE TO YET HAS BLONDE HAIR AND GREEN EYES, YES THEY ARE TWINS. HER BROTHER HAS BLACK HAIR LIKE HER AND BRIGHT GREEN EYES ASWELL]

I looked at him and just said "Enough" he tensed and I smirked. Theo looked at my outfit "Where are you going at- 6 O'clock on a Sunday morning!?" I looked at him blankly "Out for a run" and with that I walked out the front door and started running.

-------------------------------------------
10 miles later➡️

I slowed down and sat down on a bench at some clearing and closed my eyes for a break from the running, even though I didn't break a sweat. I wonder if Mike misses me, maybe I will pay him a visit and take him some pizza.
I was broke from my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw a guy around my age "Hey chica, why you out here by yourself?" I just said the only thing that came to mind "Fuck off" he put his hands over his heart and faked being hurt "Ouch chica that hurt" he sat down next to me and just stared at me.

Creep.

It doesn't matter anyway, he's gay. [JUST TO BE CLEAR I APPROVE OF GAY PEOPLE].

"Soooo....what you doing out here by yourself?" I looked at him with a 'what does it look like' look "Out for a run you douche."

He studied me for a bit and put his hand out, "I'm Ricko, and you are?" I just shrugged and thought why not? "I'm Blaze" he looked at me surprised "Blaze Roberts?" I was taken back by his response, I knew I was a bad ass but I didn't think people would know me.... And as if he read my mind he answered my question "I over heard your brother, Theo, talking about his sister Blaze coming back to town" I smiled, so he missed me....Awwh, no.

"What school do you go to?" He smiled "I have enrolled and joining the Riverview High School tomorrow" He jumped up in joy "I go there too, this is awesome, I will show you round school and you can sit with me if you want" okay then.. I've somehow made a friend "What about your friends, will they mind" His smile dropped and he mumbled "I don't have any friends" I was surprised but also not "Let me guess, people pick on you because your gay and no one wants to be your friend" He looked up in shock "I- How- h-how did you know I was gay?" I smiled at him "I can read people like an open book" he looked down and said "You got most of the story right."

He then started to explain "When I first came out people were thinking I was weird and they started pushing me and calling me names but then everyone got used to it and stopped but the was one group of guys who didn't like me still and spread rumours about me, they made sure I have no friends. But now I have you!" He smiled at the end. I smiled back "Wait. You will be my friend right?" I looked him in the eye and saw hope and sadness "Sure, I don't know anyone round here anyway" He grabbed my hands, pulled me up and into a hug, he swung me round in circles saying thank you over and over again.

Oh my god.

Other than people calling me a bitch and disrespecting me the other thing I get mad about is when people bully others about who they are, especially when it comes to being gay.

He finally put me down and smiled, I looked at him after I recovered from being dizzy, "I got to go, see you tomorrow Ricko" he waved and I continued on my run back home.

The day went by really quickly, I got introduced to the boys at home, the one I threw the knife at is Bradley and the other is George.

[RICKO'S NAME IS PRONOUNCED r-ee-ck-o]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for reading guys xx
Please vote xx