Chapter 8

Blaze's p.o.v

"What the heck Blaze, why are you back here so-" that was Kevin (her favourite guard from the beginning of the book)

He looked at my eyes and then my hands. "Fuck. I'll take her, someone go get Daniel Keet!" Kevin shouted towards some of the guards, as they started rushing off into different directions.

3 guards and Daniel came running through locked doors, Daniel looking around until he saw me then sprinted towards me. He reached his arms out to greet me in a embrace when I just looked at him blankly, with my sinister smile still imprinted on my face.

Daniel retracted his arms when he saw the look on my face.
------------------------------------
Daniel's p.o.v

I was just working out in the courtyard when 3 guards came running towards me shouting something about Blaze, but as soon as I heard her name I ran towards the main entrance of the prison.

When i got there I looked around and saw her, I sprinted towards her and went to give her a hug but stopped when I saw the look on her face. She had a crazed but cold and empty look in her eyes, a dark smile on her lips and then I saw her handcuffed hands.. Covered and stained in blood.

I turn to Kevin and the guard that brought her in ".....what happened?"

"Why don't you ask her, she was pretty happy about what she done at the time, pretty talkative too but now she's not... It's slightly freaky actually" one guard said.

I looked at Blaze and walked closer too her "Watch out Dan, we don't know what she'll do", I ignored their advice because I know that she won't do anything to me.

"Blaze..?" I look closely at her eyes and noticed that the crazed look hasn't changed, I sigh knowing she probably won't say anything useful, only something crazy.

"Uh...Phil was that there before?" One of the guards that brought her here nudged the other and looked towards the back of her head.

Confused and slightly worried I walked round the back of her and saw that they were pointing to. The bottom of her hair has started going white.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and mentally said every curse word in, and out, of the American vocabulary. I looked up towards her face, ignoring the questions being thrown at me by the guards except from Kevin because he knows what's going on as he was here when it happened last time.
Kevin ushers everyone out of the room quietly and makes sure that the door is locked.

".....Phoenix?" I whisper, still looking at her face.

She slowly tilts her head down to look at me, confirming my conclusion.

"Hello Daniel, it's been a while"

"Fuck. Phoenix. What happened?" I made sure to keep my tone and emotions neutral.

"I just had a few little pests to handle, nothing major. I didn't kill them anyway so I don't even know what the point is in me being here" she states.

I sigh and sit on a close table, "Phoenix, how long are you keeping control over Blaze?"

"Oh I was hoping you'd ask that, well because you both kept me all locked up within her for so long, I think I might stay a while" she smiles mischievously.

"How long Phoenix.." I started to worry, she caused so much damage last time and I know that they have a new quarters for her if she were to come back.

"Well considering last time I was only out for about 14 months and I was locked up for about a year before that. But this time I was kept away for about 3 years so... This time I was thinking about staying for, I don't know. Maybe 5 or 6 years" she smiles innocently

"What!? Phoenix you can't do that otherwise there wouldn't be anything left of Blaze!" I started to loose it.

"Well maybe that's how I want it! And besides, I will still let her out every once in a while because don't forget Daniel that if she dies then I die. You are forgetting that I am not as stupid as she"

"I'm not going to protect you this time if you do anything rash, because I know how bad you can get" I get up and walk to the door back to the cells.

"I look forward to seeing you again Daniel" I hear her say before I walk out.
--------
I look towards Kevin "I'm not going to try and protect her this time" I say sadly

"There's only so much one can do for her and you know it" Kevin reassures me.

I nod to him. Kevin walks over to the guard radio and most likely tells the others to get her new cell ready for her.

But by god, help us this time.
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates my first exam is in a couple of days so I might be a bit slow, I'll try update when I can.
Please vote and comment if you have any ideas or I made an error.
I hope you like my new twist to the book.
SATAN IS MY SENPAI😈