Chapter 4

Another tattoo⬆
-------------------------------
Blaze's P.o.v

Grrr I hate school.

When I got home I saw another car on my drive. "Who the fuck is that?" I walked up my steps and into my house only to hear two voices, both male.
As I walked thurther into my house I could see the figures standing in my kitchen. "Hey assholes, what do you think your doing in my house!?"

They turned around and I saw Mike was one and the other was Theo. "That wasn't a very nice welcome" Mike said with his hand on his heart looking hurt. Hahah what a douche.

I tackled him into a hug and we fell on the floor, "Long time no see, little rebel" he looked up to me "Bitch I ain't little!" I shouted at his face whilst walking to the fridge.

I grabbed some cookie dough ice cream and stomped into the living room. I heard the boys charge down the stairs and looked at my ice cream. "Don't even fucking think about it" I glared at them. "Awhh, just a little bit?" They pouted. Fuck no.

They came closer to me and reached for my ice cream, I bit his finger. "Ouch, you bi- never mind" I chuckled at his cowardness.

"Hey Mike! What you doing out already?" I shouted to him. I heard him come in, but didn't look as I was too busy watching Big Hero 6. "Got out for good behaviour" I hummed in response.
-
-
-
1 hour later and 2 tubs of ice cream, the film finally finished. Bradley and George finally decided to get their own ice cream and join me, I also called Ricko and he came round too.

"Ok who's going first". If your wondering what we are doing, to answer your question we are all playing truth or dare.

"I will" I said raising my hand.

"Okay, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

Mike thought for a minute and decide what my dare was "I dare you to let my give you another tattoo, where ever I say and what ever I want. Nothing inappropriate though" I nodded, sounds like fun.
Mike ran out to his car and got his stuff as he carries it almost everywhere.

He told me to put my hair in a ponytail and lay on my stomach. I did as he told and I soon felt the tattoo needle on the back of my neck, just below my hair line. After a good 15-20 minutes he was finally finished.

"Voila, magnificent" he studied his masterpiece on my neck. "Pass me a mirror" I looked in the mirror and with much struggle I saw it was a tiara type crown with the words 'Dakota Queen' written in a beautiful fancy writing underneath.

"Cheers Mike, it's beautiful". I just got an idea.

"Your turn Mike, truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Good, lay on your belly and pull your top off a bit" he done what I said and I drew the same tattoo but on his shoulder blade, and I wrote 'Dakota King' underneath. You see, I'm the queen, Mike and Daniel are the kings. But Daniel doesn't get out for another month or two.

After finishing our game of truth or dare, Mike and Ricko both decided to stay the night and slept in Theo's room.
-
-
-
-
Sorry for the long wait, I didn't know if anyone read my story anymore and I have been busy with exams.
Let me know if I get the names wrong because I can't really remember.
Thanks for reading guys and gals
BATMAN IS BÆ