Chapter 10

Phoenix's hair. Haven't decided which one yet^^
------------
Phoenix p.o.v

I kid you not. This dude won't shut the fuck up.
Ever since his little speech about me possibly being the psycho girl on the news, he hasn't shut up about me being a fun new roomie.... I swear to..not God...erm...lucifer. Yeah. Lucifer...I swear to lucifer I'm gunna make this kid wished he never opened his mouth.

"Hey gorgeous, where'd you go?" Patience. It's almost lunch.

"Yo chica!" What the fuck.

"Prin-" The twat was cut off by a booming voice

"LUNCH. Get up you crazy sons a bitches! It's time to get out your cages"....did that fucker just call me a son of a bitch...

"Well maybe we would if you got your fat ass over here and unlocked our cells!" I shouted back at the noisy guard.

I heard footsteps and then a guard stepped in front of my cell door. "Well lookey here boys, we got a new one" he said to a few of his colleagues. "She's a pretty one too" he mumbles to himself.

I smirked. "It's good to know you have eyes now open the door and I'll get my pretty ass to lunch" I smiled sickly.

He opened his mouth to speak but another cell mate just shouted at him to hurry the fuck up. I chuckled when he quickly opened the door.

I walked out of my cell and a few guards came up to me to take me to the lunch hall. They grabbed my arms but I stopped them.

"I hate to be a burden, but if you wish to keep your hands and limbs then I suggest you remove them from my person" I smiled.

They looked a little taken back by my approach but removed their hands and guided me through a couple of sets of doors. After getting my food and having an argument with a guard I finally sat down, but outside, instead of in the building where we were supposed to eat.

I was soon joined by a male, he looked maybe a few years older than me with his brown hair and hazel eyes, he looked friendly ish. Although looks can be deceiving besides, I should know- I'm 20 if you were wondering- He sat next to me but didn't say a word. Only when I got up after eating my lunch he watched me as I approached some gym equipment. I saw a horizontal bar attached to a wall with more bars next to it, I guess it's used for pull-ups.

I quickly warmed myself up, still not hearing anything from the stranger. I pulled myself up a few times then decided to hang upside down, I swung my knees over the bars and released my arms, I opened my eyes and saw the stranger still sitting down on the bench watching me with interest. Of course I am upside down so when he smiled at me it looked like a frown. I laughed at myself.

The stranger looked at me weirdly but I couldn't care, so I decided to make conversation. Quickly spinning over I launched myself into the air doing a front flip and landed on my bum in front of him.

"So, stranger. My name is Phoenix. You are?"

He looked at me smiling and reached out his hand to shake... "You do know your meant to shake hands after you introduce yourself right..."

He smiled again and reached for a piece of paper from his pocket, he got a pen and wrote 'My name is Angelo'

"Oh I think I get it, did you lose your voice or don't you like talking?" I smiled politely.

Angelo held up one finger and I take it that means that he lost his voice. I sat there and spoke to him for a short while, I found out that he was also in the same sector as me, he wouldn't tell me why due to another reason which he wouldn't say. But he did let me know to watch out in our sector because even though they would all look out for each other, there were a couple of people to be very cautious about.

Even though I reassured him that I could take care of myself he still told me to be careful. "I assure you my friend, careful isn't in my vocabulary, but I can tell you that my middle name is trouble. Besides if you knew who I was and what I could do then you wouldn't be telling me this." I smiled at him.

I got off the floor and started making my way back to the lunch hall, Angelo stayed outside on the bench. When I walked in, any chatter ceased and five pairs of eyes turned to me. I walked to the seat near the door, next to the window and sat down. Putting my feet up on the table I notice that they were all still watching me.

Now, I know what you're thinking. How cliche. But I kid you not. This was not that kind of moment, they weren't looking at me in awe. No. They were curious, lustful and interested stares.

There were four men and one girl staring at me. The men were all fairly well built, although one looked like he was on steroids. There was definitely something different about all of them though. One man had spikes coming out of his skin and had an incredibly pale complexion. Wow

Another had blazing red hair and the same matching eyes, he played with a lighter in his hand unconsciously, all still looking at me.

The girl, which meant me and her were the only girls. Had bright blue hair and two different coloured eyes, her skin was slightly tan and she had a playful but also cold look in her eyes.

After looking all of them in the eye, I noticed that there was another person in the far corner of the room, I couldn't make out his features. Only that he had pitch black hair. He was playing with a knife in his hand whilst playing with a match stick in between his teeth.

"Well hello to you all too" I smiled a fake sickly grin. "Is this a stare contest because I'm pretty sure I could beat you all" I smirked and played with my now pastel purple hair.

"Hello sweet cheeks" One man said, it was the same annoying voice from earlier. For fuck sake.

I smiled at him "At last we finally meet, why don't you come here so I can get a better look at you" I stood up and waited for him to come over. He was smirking to the others. Oh only if he knew...

He walked up to me and stopped about half a meter in front of me. I reached out and touched his arm, in what seems to be a flirty way. I silently chuckled.

Before he could figure out what was happening. I had flipped him around and pushed him to the floor, face first. I straddled his back with his arm twisted behind his back and in my grip. I bent down to his ear.

"Who's sweet cheeks now?" I whispered coldly.

Pulling hard on his arm and twisting it I heard the satisfying snap and crack of his arm, followed by the loud scream from his mouth. I got up and laughed at how pathetic he was.

Walking back to my table I saw the others standing up, waiting to intervene but the man in the corner stopped then with his hand up in the air.

He got up and stepped over the male on the floor. He walked up to me and stopped a few inches in front of me. Raising his hand out to me, he spoke.

"It is a pleasure to meet you little violet. My name is Jasper."
-
-
-
-
-
-
So what did you guys think, mwuhahah.

I hoped you liked it, don't forget to vote.
Btw, her hair is going to be the pale purple colour at the top or side.

P.s. I have changed the name and cover because I thought that 'The Juvie/Jail girl' sounded stupid.

SATAN BE SLEEPING PEACEFULLY TONIGHT😈