Chapter 14

Phoenix's p.o.v

Darkness, that's all I see.

I've just been forced back into my cell and decided to make a little swing out of the bed sheets and sit on it. But for some reason this little bitch has decided to make an appearance.

That's right you psycho I'm still here!

Well piss off, this is my body now.

Not whilst I'm still breathing, you wait bitch. I'm gunna get you back.

Oh give it a rest. We both know you aren't strong enough to keep me locked up.
.
.
Suddenly a wave of pain flushes over me and I fall to the floor. It feels like my head is being bashed in by a brick, what the fuck is going on!

"Argh!!"  I scream out as another wave hits me.

STOP IT YOU SELFISH COW!

Never in a million years Phoenix.

I could see in the back of my mind, Blaze fighting against me. She has a baseball bat!? How the hell did she get that!

You're in my world now princess, I can do what I want!

NOOO!

I bang my fists on the floor and scream out... The pain stops and I feel like I'm not entirely in my body. One of my hands go out to grab the bars whilst I try get it to stop, it doesn't and I get a shock from the bars.

Hearing footsteps I look up to see Jasper and Kevin, Jasper turns to look at me whilst I'm struggling to gain control over my body.

BEHAVE YOU LITTLE BITCH!

This time chica. This time...

With that Blaze calms down and sits in the back of my mind, slowly I feel myself gain control and see that Jasper was watching the whole time. My eye stings for a moment then I regain full control over my person.

I watch them both continue to walk away, probably back to his cell and I decide to get some rest. Blaze has worn me out with that little stunt of hers.
-
-
It's been two days since Blaze fought against me and she hasn't said a word yet. In all its been 2 months that she has been stuck in the backseat, I can clearly see a slight change in her attitude towards me... I'm slightly worried to be honest, she has never been like this.

Blaze is more sassy, snappy and restless. Not only that but some days I can see what she's thinking and when I do, I look closely and see that some of my more violent methods of handling people has wormed their way into her dreams.

Slowly she is getting more violent and I can tell that she is going to try something soon, I just don't know when..

I get interrupted from my thoughts when there is a bang on my cell door, lunch time.
-
In the lunch hall I sit in the back corner like usual and prop my feet up on the table. It feels like a normal day in solitude, although I think I jinxed it.

A wave of pain comes crashing in, like the other day but worse. I fall off my chair and hold my head, kneeling on the floor I cry out in agony.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" I scream.

Not today Satan.

I hear her sadistic laugh, she's right there. Fuck.

More waves of pain come and I look up in between the crashes to see Jasper come over with his friends, concern etched into his face and the others look confused. Guards watch but Kevin stands at the front holding them back. Bastard knows she's fighting back.

After what seems like hours I feel a part of me lose control, slowly I'm losing this battle today.

"Shit, look at her eyes" I hear a faint whisper.

"What's happening?" Another.

With one final scream I give in. Only this time. I'll be back little bitch.
-
-
Blaze's p.o.v

I smack her one last time in the head with my baseball bat and feel myself being thrown back into my own body.

Opening my eyes I look around, and see the strangers Phoenix took a liking to.

"Fucking finally!" I laugh out.

The strangers look at me strangely and Kevin walks in. I look at him and smile, judging by the look on his face. It wasn't much of a pleasant smile either.

"Blaze?" He asks me.

"In the flesh" I smirk. "It's about time, stupid cow thought she could keep me away for that long. Should have prepared shouldn't you?" I laugh and mumble the last bit to her.

I'll be back.

Not for a while you won't be. I smirk at her injuries, she's laying there. Hopeless at the back of my mind, battered and bruised, covered in blood desperately trying to heal herself.

"Can someone tell me what just happened!?" Jasper speaks up.

I turn to him and smile. "I don't think we've been formerly introduced Jasper, my name is Blaze Roberts. The true owner of this body. The girl you've been talking to these past couple of months was Phoenix, the psychopath who I tried to suppress since I was 9. But now, I'm back"
-
-
-
-
Hey guys and girls.

What do you think? Blaze has finally broken free! Although I don't think that's it from Phoenix, do you?

Please vote and tell your friends, comment and tell me what you think.

Send in any covers if you make any/if you want too. I'll make sure to look them over and possibly use them for the new cover of my book, I'll make sure to tell every one who it was designed by aswell.

Thanks for reading.

SATAN DROPPED THE MIC!😈