Chapter 5

🌌Blaze's p.o.v🌌

"Hey what happened to her alarm clock?"

"Shhh, you'll wake her up"

"Nah, I bet I could even poke her nose and she'll still be sleepin"

All I could here were whispers, urgh can't they let me sleep. Wait. Touch my face?. Good luck.
I could feel some one close to my face, and as i practically grew up in prison I have picked up a few unwanted reflexes. For example.

I could feel a presence get closer and just when they got near me face. "Whack!"

"Ow!! Shit, what the fuck man!?"

I chuckled and sat up in bed looking at Brandon on the floor holding his nose, which is now bleeding.
"Blaze what the fuck!?"

"Hey, that's what you get for trying to wake me up. Besides its not like I can help it"

I looked over at Mike to see him laughing. "Well, I shall let Mike explain to you whilst I get dressed"
They all walked out of my room and I could hear them go downstairs.

I got up and grabbed some panties and my bra, and went to the toilet. After doing my business I quickly brushed my hair, applied a little bit of eyeliner. I turned around to go to my wardrobe when I stubbed my toe. "Ah fuck!" I hopped around holding my toe. God damn it. I may have a high pain tolerance but that will always hurt like a bitch.

If anyone was to walk past and look through my window, they are probably gunna think that I'm some wacko. Casually jumping around the room holding my toe in nothing but my underwear.

When I finally recovered from my little casualty. I got my red tartan flannel top, black vest top to go underneath, black ripped jeans, some fluffy socks and my dark red Doc Martins out of the wardrobe and got dressed. Grabbing my bag I casually stroll up to the banister and slide all they way down the stairs. Hahah I love doing that, when I used to 'play hide and seek' with the prison guards I always used to slide down the banister, it's way quicker.

I run into the kitchen when I smell waffles, Brandon is standing by the toaster waiting for the delicious food to pop up. Just when they pop up I swipe my hand over the toaster, in front of Brandon and steal the waffles for my self. "Hey! They were mine!" He pouted "Key word 'were', better luck next time B" I boast.

"Hey Ricko, you had something to eat?"

"Yeah wh-"

I grabbed his arm and his bag and walked out the door. "We're going to school" he groaned.
I grabbed my helmet and passed it to him, "put it on" he looked at me weirdly, probably thinking that I need it more than him but I don't. He out it on and got on my bike, putting my waist long hair in a high-ponytail I gesture for him to get on.

Starting it up I make sure that Ricko is holding on tightly and drive to school.
-
-
-
Woo hoo, I missed that feeling of wind in my hair and almost being hit by a truck. Hahahah Ricko's face was priceless. Pulling up in the parking lot I pick a space at the front by the doors and get off.

"You moron! You could have killed us!"

"Oh relax, it wasn't even anywhere near us"

Ricko huffed and started walking to school. I turned to grab my bag when I heard the sound of someone hitting the floor. Turning around I see Ricko on the floor holding his stomach, I jog over to him and help him up. "Awh look, the gay boy got a groupie" I turned to face the jock who said that and he looked slightly shocked when he saw me "and what's a pretty girl like you doing with a loser like him?" The jock smirked looking me up and down and stepping closer. I stepped closer to him and whispered in his ear "Big mistake asshole" he looked down at me a bit confused.

I turned around, stepped forward and then spun around with force and punched him right in the middle of his ugly face. He fell to the floor with a thud and his friends had both shocked and angry expressions on their faces. "For any of you who don't know. My name is Blaze Roberts. Ricko is my friend and I don't mind beating the shit out of anyone that bothers either him or me. So stay the fuck out of my way."

I helped Ricko up and took him to the nurses office. Then realised that I have gym today, doing a mini fist bump I told Ricko to call me if anyone bothers him. Walking down the hallway I head to home room.
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys and gals, I got a lot of mock exams and coursework to do. I will try to update when I can.
Thanks for the votes.
BATMAN IS AWESOME