Chapter 15

Blazes new hair^^
----------------------------------------
Blaze's p.o.v

It felt so fücking good to be back.

"So, does that mean that I won't get to talk to the crazy little minx anymore?" Jasper asked me, curious.

"Yes, hopefully she's gunna go on a little holiday. I didn't exactly appreciate being shoved to the backseat ya know." I bit back.

He put his hands up in mock surrender "Sorry flower, I wasn't sure what is gunna happen with that pretty little head of yours"

I huffed and walked outside to the enclosed gym/courtyard area.

Walking up to a tall pole that had bars on it I climbed to the top and sat on the stump of wood. Looking around I could see nothing but fields, not the nice green ones. The dead grass kinda ones.

"Damn" I sighed.

I felt the pole jiggle a little and looked down to see Jasper and a few of his friends, he was sitting on the side bench watching me whilst the ugly little man friend kicked the pole to get my attention.

I flipped him the bird and looked back up to the deserted fields. "You coming down, little violet? I wanna talk to you"

I shook my head and slowly stood up on the stump. The piece of wood itself was only a little bigger than my feet put together. Reaching down I hold my toes, stretching. Counting to ten I jump back, back flip in the air and land on my feet.

I turn around to Jasper and walk to him, placing one hand on his thigh I lean towards his ear. I hear him take a sharp breath then I whisper to him.

"Leave me alone or else"

Stepping back from him I walk away and manage to convince a guard to let me back into me cell. It's not that interesting, although I noticed that there was a small iPod touch and earphones on the bed, sheets or fabric of some sort has been tied to the top bars as a hammock of sorts.

Grabbing the iPod I put on some music and climb on to the hanging sheets, hanging upside down I let my hair drape on the floor as well as my hands whilst my legs are wrapped around the sheets.

I ought to get Kevin to let my dye my hair. I'm not a big fan of having this a violet colour anymore.

Through the music I can faintly hear footsteps and I close my eyes, turning up the music I ignore the person that came up to my cell.

I could feel the small vibrations coming from the bars, signalling that someone has opened the door and closed it behind them. Waiting to see what they'll do I turn down my music and hang still.

As soon as I feel the soft whisps of someone's breath on my skin I flick my legs off the sheets and wrap them around the persons neck, flipping them to the ground I straddle their chest.

A groan erupts from my prey beneath me as I grab their wrists so they can't attack me. I look down and see Jasper laying there looking up at me.

Growling I say to him "I thought I told you to leave me alone"

He smiled at me "I never agreed princess, besides I was curious what got you rattled up"

"I just want to be left alone. It's not my fault that I'm in here so I'm gunna try be nice, so that way I'll get out sooner. Kapeche?" I spat.

Grinning he spoke. "I understand, but why won't you have a little fun with us in the mean time? It is quite boring in here flower"

"Stop calling me flower." I got off him and pushed him out of my cell.

"I apologise if I offended you little one. How about I make it up to you?" He smiled

"What do you have in mind?" I'm intrigued.

"I'll get Kevin to let you re-dye your hair?" He suggested.

"Okay, you do that and leave me in peace. Then I'll forgive you" I smirked

"Deal" Jasper walked away.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, I've been quite busy with college.

Short chapter this time. I'll hopefully have another one for you by the end of next week to make up for it tho x

Don't forget to vote. Love, Midnight