Prologue

Her latest tattoo above⬆️
----------------------------------------------
✨Blaze p.o.v✨

Today is Thursday, I finally get out of this shithole tomorrow.

I was just eating my lunch in peace at my usual table, when I heard loud foot steps and then someone attempt to talk to me. But for their sake I should hope not.

"Hey bitch move out of my chair before you get hurt" some ugly beast said to me. Oh no she didn't. I pushed my chair back with a lot of force and heard it hit the ground with a Bang! When the cafeteria went silent, all that could be heard was Mike in the background "Ooh shit" - Mike is a dude I made friends with when I first got here, he is also the one that does my tattoos- damn right 'oh shit'.

I turned around slowly with a glare on my face, I walked up to her and looked into her eyes, "What did you just call me?" Venom dripping from my voice. "I said-" she was about to snap back at me when her friend pulled her over to talk to her. With my heightened hearing I heard her friend say to her "Jessica, that's Blaze! You know. The one that has been here in jail since she was 11. Please for your sake don't mess with her" she whispered/shouted. Jessica visibly tensed.

She walked back over to me and I was surprised to hear what she said, "Look bitch, I don't care who you are. Your in my seat and I want you to move" my fist clenched "Call me a bitch again and you will live to regret it" I said turning around to go eat my food. "Hey bitc-" that's it, I punched her with a lot of strength in the face and waited for the satisfying crack. She fell to the floor with a loud thud unconscious but with blood running from her nose and lip.

I hate it when people disrespect me, but if you call me a bitch. Well. There's not much to say other than the fact that you had my fist coming to your face.

Her friends picked her up and attempted to carry her away, I smirked.
Mike came over to me and put his arm round my shoulders "She had that coming, hey want me to finish that tattoo?" I nodded. Mike is currently finishing off my most recent tattoo, it's a dreamcatcher on my side. We walked back to his cell without another word.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys, this is my new story, I will update when I can but I'm on holiday quite a lot over the holidays.
*batman is bæ*