Chapter 6

Blaze's p.o.v

Urgh. School.

I wander down the empty hallways looking for my first class for about 10 minutes before I finally found it.

Maths. Mental Abuse To Humans.
I would never understand why someone would make such a subject, a topic to be learned at school...its hopelessly boring.

I slam open the door and look amused to see that I scared the teacher. I smirked after he composed himself. "Who might you be" he sneered at me.

"Blaze Roberts. The new girl" I stated calmly. He flipped me off and told me to take a seat anywhere.
And that lady's and gentle whores is how most of my day went. Until I got to my last lesson, gym :)

I'm going to have a lot more fun in this class.

The bell just went signalling the den of lunch and I make my way to my locker to get my gym bag when I came across some unwanted guests. "Look at you, pathetic whore. Walking around like you own this school, thinking your all this beating everyone up." Some plastic barbie sneered at me.

I turned to the slut and gave her a strange look "What did you say? Sorry I can't hear you over all that make up that cakes your face" I stated. She opened her mouth like a fish, I saw her arm twitch just before a hand came flying at my face. I saw it coming though. I grabbed her wrist in mid-slap, pushed her against the lockers and twisted her arm behind her back.

"Don't fuck around with me little slut" I spat. I started to walk away with my gym back hanging on my shoulder when I felt a sharp pain on my chin/lip followed by a warm liquid trickling down my chin and in my mouth. I tilt my head to the side and look to the one who dared to punch me.

The hall went silent, you could probably hear a pin drop... good. I looked at a jock who was smirking a little and was holding his hand. Mother. Fucker.

I looked towards Ricko who has came to see the 'fight' and handed him my gym bag "hold this for me". He nodded and took my bag. I cracked my knuckles and turned my body to face the idiot.

"Did you just hit me?" I asked all too calmly. When the jock saw how calm I was about the situation, and I supose the busted lip helped to, he actually looked quite frightened. Ha. Ha. Ha.

He nodded slowly, as if daring to admit his sins to a priest. I walked up to him and simply said "why?"

"You were threatening my girlfriend" he stated. Ah, so the slut can hold a boy... well obviously not a very smart one. I continued to talk to him about why he shouldn't hit girls but whilst doing so I brought my foot back and kicked him quite hard in his crown jewels.

I grabbed him by his neck and brought his face smack down into my knee, I think I broke his face? Hahaha he deserved it. Stupid idiot. He should be thankful that I didn't go any harder on him other wise I could have done some serious damage.

I pushed him to the floor and looked to the barbie "Your boyfriend is just as dumb as you" I stated. Turning towards Ricko, he handed me my bag and we walked through the stun crowded students watching in the hallway.
-
-
Gym. Finally.
When I got there I changed into my sweatpants and a sports top and jogged out to the field where the whole class is already waiting for instructions.

During the lunch period I snuck into the coaches office and added my name to the register.

"Brandon"
"Kai"
"George"
"Blaze... Roberts?"

"Yes sir." I called out. The whole class turned to face me wit confused and shocked expressions plastered on their faces.

They started shuffling apart and the coach walked through them and made his way up to me. I'm so glad I'm 5'8 otherwise I would be a midget compared to this dude. He looks about 5'10.

"What are you doing on my list...girl" he sneered at me.

"Simple really. I'm participating in your gym class" I stated

"This is a boys class. Girls are in the studio"

"I know that. That is why I'm out here. Because there is no way in hell I'm doing ballet, ribbon dancing or pole dancing with them. I'm more of a the boxing, track and fitness kinda girl" I said as a matter of fact.

The coach looked slightly taken back by my choice of words. But then looked back at me.

"Do 5 laps around the track and we'll see if you can stay in this class" he said.

"Is that it? Jeez no wonder why some of the boys in this class are skinny twigs, I would have expected 10 but okay.." I started jogging the track.
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry for the wait guys, I got exams soon so it's gunna be a bit slow.
SATAN IS MY SENPAI