Chapter 7

Play this song on repeat throughout the whole chapter⬆️
-------------------------------
Blaze's p.o.v

"Please, please stop I didn't do anyth-"

"Shut up you worthless faggot"

"I swear to god if you could get any more stupid, you would"

Walking out of chemistry, that teacher was a fucking bitch. I could hear shouting and harsh whispers, damn someone obviously doesn't like 'fag-.

Faggots...

Ricko.

I ran round the corner to where I heard the voices and for satans sake, damn me to hell.

I saw red. Curled up against the lockers was Ricko, his face and arms covered in blood. His own blood. Standing above him were some meatheads who, I swear, would wish that their mothers kept their legs closed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I screamed in rage

The two meatheads froze and Ricko paled even more if that's even possible.

One turned around, rookie mistake.

"Wha-" Punch, I punched him in the gut and slammed his face into the lockers next to us, grabbing his collar and throwing him across the hall and into the next set off lockers.

"Hey-" Kick, in the balls and again in the face.

I turned to Ricko, told him to go to the nurse and make sure no teachers come in this direction when he's done. I'm not gunna keep this sanitary.

After Ricko ran off, practically shitting himself I turned to the jocks on the floor. "You're going to wish that you kept your mouths closed" I smiled sickly.

And at that moment I lost it, seeing red and blacking out I relished in this long forgotten feeling. Forgetting but not caring about the consequences that will follow.

----

Smiling like a maniac and laughing like a mad man. God I've missed this.

Walking out of the school building with some students running away and some starring, scared at my blood covered hands. The most ironic thing is that I barely even know how I got covered in blood, although I know why and who I don't exactly know what I had done to them. But one can imagine when looking at their bodies.

Ricko came out running, telling me to go because someone called the police. Smiling at him, most likely like a mad man. He was about to thank me when he looked at my hands and his eyes widened in fear, I frowned and looked down, seeing I had something in my hand....not exactly what I thought it would have been. But boy did I laugh. I laughed the most I had in years.

Quite psychotic actually. There was a tongue and 6 teeth in my hand. Hahahahahhahahaha oh fuck.

Sirens, I smirked, still laughing I walked closer to Ricko and gave him my keys and bag. I told him not to give it to anyone, and I would come back for it. For him. To make sure he is okay. To explain. Maybe.

The police pulled up and got out of their vehicles, telling me to get to the ground I didn't listen, I had a present for someone first. I walked over, slowly, to the wannabe barbie who challenged me earlier and handed her the tongue. Turns out one of the jocks was the dumbass who punched me.

"Get away from the students! And get to the ground!"

Still laughing at the teeth I walked over to the principle but on my way. I was shot. Fucking. Shot. In the motherfxing shoulder!

Stopping where I was, my smile faltered but my laughing didn't. Now it was more of a sinister chuckle. I turned to face the police who seemed shocked, along with the rest of the school, to see me still standing and laughing. Not on the floor in pain. Well tough luck bitches, I don't feel for shit.

I walked towards the police officers and laughed "Is this it?" I put my arms out, motioning to just the two police officers.

"Why?, never mind, just get on the floor otherwise we will have to use force."

I laughed "Do you even know who I am? Use force? I damn, do you even know why you're here? Go look in the school then ask yourself if you have enough "force" to take me in" I grinned

Both officers shuddered and looked at each other. "Oh don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I wanna see your faces when you come out" I smiled at the two.

They reluctantly but slowly headed to the school whilst I just sit on the bonnet of their car with my legs looking peaceful, but really, I was still not satisfied.

Both officers came running out with their guns pointed at me "GET ON THE FLOOR" one shouted towards me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the other but he was in the phone, whispering harshly into it. Probably asking for a couple of medics and more back-up to help with their.....little problem. Smiling I walked towards the one who shouted at me.

"One second please" I grinned. I walked back into the school and towards where I left the meatheads. I think I out done myself this time, smiling I walk towards the hardly recognisable jocks and grabbed one foot each, dragging them out side, because they're too damn heavy to carry, student gasp and a few pathetic girls scream. I think one even fainted.

I dumped their bodies by the police officers' feet and sat back on their cars. And for those who think that the jocks are dead. No. They're not, I wanted them to suffer, not have the easy way out.

"Shit" I heard both curse under their breaths. Wusses. I put my hair up and turned around to climb on the roof of one of their cars when I heard a slight gasp and another, long, string of curses from a officer. I sit on the car and watch one shout at the other, telling him who I am, I think he just figured it out because of my tattoo on my neck.

Smirking, I hear the sirens getting closer. This is going to be good. I laugh again, longer and wholeheartedly. Maybe I will get to visit my old friends if I'm good enough. Ha. Ha. Ha.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for my readers, and votes for urging me to update. This chapter may be a little different from the usual, but I wanted to shake it up a little *smirks*
I got a little inspiration from the crazy girl (harleyquinn)in Suicide Squad btw.... *laughs*
SATAN BETTER START PRAYING😈