Chapter 11

Jasper above, the guy on the left but with long hair like the one on the right^^
-----------------------
Jasper's p.o.v

Four months ago men came into our sector and started building that massive box of a cell in the centre of the room. Four months it has been empty. Until late last night.

I woke up hearing voices, one of George and one from a female. Although it wasn't Crista's voice. This voice was new, sitting up I listened in to their conversation, focusing on her voice.

It had to be one of the most amazing yet strangest combinations of emotions I had ever heard in my time. Her voice was full of life, enthusiasm and playful. But also filled with annoyance, pain and quite sickly actually. Her voice intrigued me incredibly.

I smiled and wondered who the new girl was. Her voice sounded young and beautiful but then I frowned, what was a young girl doing in such a....different sector like ours.

The way she spoke, she sounded curious of this new place but not of her cell. Almost like she was expecting it. She was definitely new I thought. But then again, she spoke to the guards so formally, like she knew them and that they had mutual feelings towards each other.

Boy was I curious about this little vixen.

Deciding to get more rest, since that is the only thing to do. Other than.....no, I'll let you wait a little.. Chuckling to myself I went to sleep thinking about the voice of this new girl.
-
I woke up to Drake shouting at a guard to hurry up and unlock our cells for lunch, I smirked finally I get to meet the little vixen.

After going to the lunch hall, I grabbed some food and sat in my usual corner. I noticed the vixen wasn't in here, and neither is Angelo. He always one to make friends with the newbies.

After half an hour or so the outside lunch doors opened and in walked a beautiful girl. She was about 5"7, her skin was fair and she had waist long pastel purple hair. The vixen was wearing the grey jumpsuit they made us wear but it was tied around her waist and she wore a black tank top on top that came to her mid stomach.

To say she was gorgeous was an understatement. When I looked up, I noticed I was daydreaming because she had George on the ground whilst he was screaming because she broke his arm. Quietly chuckling to myself I played with her knife in my hand, it was quite a beautiful knife but I shall give it back to her.

When they brought her in, the guards took her knife but I persuaded the guard to give it to me for safe keeping.

Standing up I slowly walked up to her, stepping over the wailing George. My 6"4 height over towered her by a fair amount. Looking down to her eyes I notice the crazed and cold but fiery look in her eyes. I decide to introduce myself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you little violet. My name is Jasper"

She looked up at me, she looked intrigued, lustful but also playful. Then almost a wave of realisation came over her. She scowled at me.

"Who do you think you're calling 'little violet', punk" she said taking a few steps back and sitting on the table.

I smirked at her. "Well, I don't know your name, nor who you are now do I?"

The little vixen took in my words and extended her hand. "The name is....Phoenix" I noticed the slight hesitation in her statement. Her name may be Phoenix but I think there is story behind her hesitation.

I took her hand in mine. "Nice to meet you Phoenix" I smiled to her.

Taking a few steps closer to her, I motion to the others to leave the room. When I know they have left the room, I speak to her. Stepping in between her legs I rest my hands either side of her thighs on the table.

She leans back slightly, but not in fear. There isn't even a trace of fear in her eyes.

"So, why are you in our sector, that box doesn't look particularly comfortable either" I questioned.

Phoenix looked a little relieved at my question but is still wary.

"I decided to make a grand entrance back into the world, although my admirers obviously didn't appreciate my art work" she grinned mischievously to her self.

I was about to ask another question when she put her finger on my lips to prevent me from speaking.

"No more questions. Get to the point. You want me to be your new playmate. I'll do it but I have some conditions" the vixen spoke.

I smirked to myself, I like someone who gets to the point quickly.

"Okay my little vixen. What are your conditions?" I asked.

Not bothering to correct me for giving her a nickname, she decided to ignore it and continue with her requirements.

"It's not full time. Well not all the time any way. Get me to your cell and I will play with you for two to three hours before curfew every other night" she nodded to herself.

I grinned, nodding I agreed. "Those conditions work for me, considering I only thought it would have been on the weekends I guess you need something to keep you occupied as well. For getting you to my cell, that won't be a problem"

Phoenix nodded and pushed me away from her, she got off the table and walked to the doors, before she walked outside she turned her head.

"If you think that this thing was going to work one way then you are mistaken. I will be taking part significantly. Oh, thanks for my knife back though...Jasper" she walked out leaving me dumb folded.

I looked in my back pocket and sure enough found her knife missing. I smirked and sat down.

"Game on vixen, game on"
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys and gals, I hope you like my new chapter in Jaspers point of view.

Don't forget to vote. I love you all for your support.

SATAN BETTER BE WATCHING😈