Chapter 25-Enthusiastic Day.

Start from the beginning

"Yes Ma'am I do understand- but I had revised less." Said she unhappy.

"But make sure next time you revise effectively- cause I want all my students to be competent." I said gently to her.

She nodded and smile.
Thus, she went to her seat.

After distributed all the student's test assessment, I started to speak to them generally.

"Dear girls! Please do not stress, therefore you had learn what were your mistakes, it's better to learn from your mistakes and do the best.I have complete faith that y'all will be competent." I tried to boost their motivation levels.

"Let's start the class, today I'll be discussing the chapter of the four months forbidden." I said greatly.

"The four months are Muharram, Rajab, Dhu-al-Qadah and Dhu-al-Hijrah.

"Muharam refers to forbidden whereas Rajab means respect and honour." Said I.

"Dhu-al-Qadah refers the one of truce and Dhu-al-Hijah means the one of pilgrimage."

"Muharram is a sacred month, because of battles and all kinds of fighting are forbidden(Haram) during this month. Muharram includes Ashura- the tenth day."

"Rajab is the second sacred month in which fighting is forbidden. Rajab may also be related to a verb meaning 'to remove' so called because pre- Islamic Arabs would remove the heads of their spears and refrain from fighting."

"Dhu-al-Qadah is a holy month where war is banned. People is allowed to defend themselves if there's attack."

"Dhu-al-Hijrah is the month where muslim pilgrims from all around the world congregate at Makkah to visit the kaba'ah. The hajj is performed on the eight, ninth and the tenth of the month. Day of arafat takes place on the ninth of the month. Eid-ul-adha the ' festival of the sacrifice begins on the tenth fay and ends on sunset of the twelve, and doing which war is banned."

"I hope y'all understand. Is there any queries? Please feel free to ask." I said kindly.

They all understood and told me to proceed on. "Here the extra notes of these four months of forbidden." I said while distributed each papers to the students.

They had a overview at it meanwhile I wrote on the whiteboard.

"The life of the Prophet Muhammad(Pbuh)."As it was the new chapter I would explain further more.

"What's pbuh?" Asked one of the students.

"It refers to Peace Be Upon Him(Muhammad)."

Muhammad? Ya Allah why am I thinking of his brown eyes? Why am I thinking about him?
What's happening to me?  Tayba!! Did you forget what did to you? No way! I just hate him!

"The-" I halted when I heard the bell rang.

"So girls! tomorrow I'll be explaining the life of the Prophet." I told them while closing my notebook.

"Asalamualaykum." They all greeted while leaving.

"Walaykumsalam." I said while getting away from the seat.

I halted when Nawra called me.

"My mom needs your number." Nawra confessed.

"Is there any issues?" I was thunderstruck.

"I think so, it's urgent." Said Nawra wondering.
I didn't know why I couldn't able to overlook, I thought that it would be surely a serious matter. Therefore, I gave her my number.