(11) Winter Soldier Pt 4

Start from the beginning

"Oh, sorry most of our kind get very protective over our Sparkmates," she replied before Ratchet cracked her over the head with a wrench.

Lifeguard looked at Ratchet in shock. "Ow! What in the pits was that for?!" she yelped rubbing her helm.

"Your as bad as Optimus if not more so, over Elita." said Ratchet.

"And? You make it sound as if that is a bad thing?" I asked.

Ratchet looked at me, "It isn't and yet it is. She suffered that amount of damage because Lockdown hit the right circuit and sent her into a rage. I can only guess what she will do if she were to find her other spark mate."

"Lockdown spoke of taking Steve as a trophy and it sent me into a rage." Lifeguard said as she went into her human form.

"How bad did Lockdown look?" she asked Ratchet looking at Ironhide as I watched Steve walk over to where Lulu's sister stood at the end of the table before she jumped and landing gracefully like a cat beside Spangles.

Ironhide chuckled. "Before or after Landfall got her servos on him?" asked Drift smirking.

"Lockdown laid a trap using me, I guess Izzy here figured it out and came through the...Ground bridge was it?" I asked

"You are correct." Izzy said, "And it's Liz."

I nodded and said: "All car then robo warrior, started kicking Lockdown's ass. Jarvis replayed the footage for Lulu, and that's when all hell broke loose." I paused and looked at Steve, "I heard about the Devil Dogs from my father. Rumor was they had Hydra tech and used it against the Nazis."

"No, that was Bumblee bee, Hotrod, Hound, and one other he used the form of a world war 1 allied tank," Steve replied.

"Warpath?" Ironhide asked.

"Yeah, The Howling commandos and Devil Dogs crossed paths a total of 6 times during the war. All times some German division was allying themselves with Hydra. Things got pretty messy." Steve said.

"We have to get those files," I said.

"I know where to go and what to look for," Steve replied.

"You two aren't going any damn where without an escort," said Izzy.

"I agree with that sister, I have found out Tony is a magnet for trouble." said a voice.

I turned and pouted, "Am not." I said.

"Very mature Anthony Edward," Lulu said crossing her arms over her chest.

Lifeguard's P.O.V

I leaned into Steve as I saw Sunny and Sides walk in, "What the hell were you two thinking going at Lockdown like that?!" Sunny said.

"Hold on there sunshine. I'm alright see." I said.

"You weren't before." Ratchet said.

"Hatchet, who asked for your input?" I asked.

"Oh, no...you two didn't." Sunny moaned after catching Steve's human hormones and my artificial human hormones.

Sides just smiled in approval and used his pretender form.

Sides was a little smaller than Steve in height and build, but he could hold his own in a fight. He had shoulder length dark hair and the Autobot trademarked electric blue eyes, "You, hurt my sisters either one of you and I will make your lives a living hell." Sides said in warning with a calm tone and creepy smile.

"I don't plan on it," Steve said holding me closer to his body.

Sweet Primus have mercy on my spark, the things that this handsome organic does to me. I looked at Tony who was looking at Lulu who was blushing as red as Side's paint job. "You have got to be kidding me!" Sunny yelled.