Prologue:

Tumu-
My race is similar to what humans call wolves. We are called Lobans, we may look like wolves and have similar abilities, but we are different.
We talk, we walk like normal people, and we love our world. Let me tell you the story of my people.
Eons ago there was a war. It was us versus these ghastly beasts called: Evermores and their leader was a ruthless tyrant that wanted to rule my world. His name was Dojan he was from a race called Ectonurites. They were all very evil and very bad. Each of us Lobans had a gem. That gem gave us the ability to do many things.
We had a team of five warriors, and they all were strong. Red, the leader was me. Blue, the brains was my good friend Neka. Green, the badass was Jazz. Pink, the beautiful one and my wife: her name was Sahara. The last one had to be the most baffling. She has all of the qualities and more. She was yellow, the versatile one and Jazz's wife...Luyu. Together we fought off the Ectonurite forces.
It was hard and we could only last so long. We fought for years and years and got nowhere.
I decided I should send the gems to a far away planet so that Dojan could not use their power for his own gain. We met in our base of operation and put our gems in capsules. Only our bond sent them to the furthest planet away...Planet Earth. As the base was under siege we put Luyu in the ship for she was all of us.
We left a friend for her, a robot wolf named Scout an invention of Jazz's, who was not to awaken until the new warriors emerged.
  We sent the ship and the gems to Earth in hopes of finding a new generation of these warriors in case Dojan would ever return.
We faced our deaths with honor and pride. Then our whole planet was destroyed. So if the warriors are out there...please Luyu, train them and be yourself.