Slumber parties can be fun

Start from the beginning

"Now that we're all done having a minor heart attack. What are you both doing here?" Nik asked them.

"What? Can't a mother and father visit their pride and joys?" she asked incredulously.

"I guess," he said with a slight shrug.

"Oh, relax, they sent us to make sure you kids were okay," she said emphatically.

"And picking up the phone wasn't good enough?" Mack asked.

"Considering Ryan sent us, no," Frazier said.

"Dad? Why did he send you?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Oh, no reason. Your dad wanted to make sure you all were okay after what happened at the dance," Frazier said casually with Marissa nodding.

"Oh, cut the bullshit. We all know you two are terrible liars," Liam said. "Now, what's the actual reason?"

"Uh, I'm offended you would think I would lie to all of you," he said, feigning hurt.

"Yeah, yeah, you're so offended, and we're all virgins," JJ said, causing everyone to look at me. I gave them all a look.

"Well, at least one is," Shawn said.

I put my face in my hand and shook my head. Emma looked at me a bit surprise and said, "Excuse us." I got up and took her hand, helping her up. I led her away from everyone.

"Marvelous job, Shawn," JJ said.

"What? It's not like it's a secret," he shrugged.

"It is when the girl he's dating doesn't know yet," Nik said.

"Wait a minute. Are you guys saying that with the hordes of girls that chase RJ around, he has never had sex?" Maggie asked them. They all looked at each other as she said, "Wow. Learn something new every day."

"I think it's sweet, he waited. Most guys are too busy trying to get into a girl's pants nowadays. That's pretty admirable," Leslie said.

"I like you more and more," Xavier said to her, making her smile.

"Yeah, yeah, it's so noble. You wouldn't say that if you heard what RJ did to me," Liam said.

"What did he do?" Leslie asked him.

"Besides the lifetime supply of condoms on my eighteenth birthday, not much else," Liam said.

Her eyes widen, and her jaw dropped in surprise.

"Trust me, RJ isn't as innocent as he claims to be," Liam said to her.

As they all went back and forth on things, Emma and I were alone.

"RJ, what's happening?" Emma asked me.

I was pacing, trying to figure out what I was going to say as she stood there, confused.

"RJ, talk to me," she pleaded with me.

I walked over to her. "Emma, I have never felt this way about someone before, and frankly, it scares the hell out of me."

"What are you trying to say?" She asked, even more confused.

I looked down and as I raised my head, looking into her steel-gray eyes. I reached up and gently placed my hand on the side of her face. Just as I was about to speak, I heard someone yell, "Just tell her that you love her already! Damn, you and your father are both slow at this!"

We turned to see Frazier and Marissa standing there, grinning like two fools. I rolled my eyes at them as I turned back to her, and she asked, "Do you love me?"