My Mate For Life Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

" Ken what's wrong?, Are you in pain?" he asked. His eyes showed love and worry. I shook my head and tried to stop my crying.

I finally was able to talk, "We are having a baby" I stated. Blake smiled and kissed my forehead.

" Kennedy I know and I will be there throughout the whole thing, I promise" he said and climbed in the bed with me and held me tight in his arms. I cuddled more into them if was possible. I just felt warm, safe, and protected from anything hat could hurt me.

We just sat there for I don't even know how long, but I was getting tired again, but I wanted to leave and go home.

"Blake?'' I asked him as he held me.

"Hmm" I could tell he was tired too. He had his eyes shut.

"Can we go home, I want to take a shower and sleep on something more comfortable"

He nodded and stood up. I sat against the bed and threw the covers off me. I shivered at the cold I felt as I stood up. Blake came over with my bags and told me to change in the small bathroom over in the corner.

He kissed my head and went out the door to sign some papers for my release. I went into the bathroom and changed into my jeans and my shirt. I sighed and thought about in a few months I wouldn't be able to fit into my clothes anymore. I would become huge an would need bigger clothes.

After changing I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed waiting for Blake to come back. I looked around at the walls in the room. Boring plain white they were, they need to paint them a nice yellow or pink color. I thought about what color to paint the baby's room.

Just thinking of that word "baby" makes me get sick to my stomach. I was happy yet I was worried. Was I going to be a good mother? What would the kids at school think? My parents? Jamie? Everyone who knows me ?

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and Blake walked in. When he came in he smiled when he saw me.

"You ready?" he said and grabbed my hand. I nodded and smiled trying to forget the thoughts I had before. He smiled again and walked out the door. He let go of my hand and placed his arm on my waist. I smiled and got closer to him.

He opened the door and we walked out and got into my Range Rover. How did this get here? I thought I left it at the ring?

Blake must of seen my face because he said, "I took you in it to get to the hospital. I got the keys from Jamie." I nodded and buckled myself in the seat. Blake started it up and pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

I rested my head against the seat and winced to myself a little. I remember that I had a bump and it hurt like hell. Blake grabbed my hand and held it, he rubbed little soothing circles on it.

It calmed me down and I got really tired.

"Is your house okay?'' Blake asked after a couple minutes. I was too tried to saying anything so I nodded my head. Wait how it he know where I lived ? I don't even care right now I'm going to sleep.

It wasn't really helping that Blake was rubbing my hand, but I couldn't help it so I guess I fell asleep.

******

I woke up in the tan, strong arms of Blake. I realized he was carrying me out of the car and into my house. I really didn't want to walk so I snuggled more into Blake's chest. I guess I kind of moved around a lot because he stopped and kissed my had before moving to the porch.

He unlocked my door with my set of keys that I had in my purse and carried me through into the living room. He set me down and wrapped me in a blanket. I guess it was time to wake up again before he left or something. Right now I don't wan to be alone.

"Blake" I whispered to him. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to him. I looked at his pink, inviting lips and I wanted to kiss them. Before I could my stomach launched forward and I pushed Blake out of the way to go to the bathroom.

I ran into the bathroom and vomited my lunch and dinner from last night and earlier today. Blake held my hair and rubbed my back reassuringly. I hugged the toilet seat and continued doing what I was doing for about ten or so more minutes.

After I was okay and no vomit was coming up or anything I sat up and held my stomach. Blake came over and hugged me. I realized I was hungry and I wanted some food. What? I am hungry, don't blame me blame the hospital for not feeding me!

"I'm hungry" I stated to Blake. he pulled back laughed at me.

"Sure I'll cook you something up" he got up after kissing my forehead, he didn't kiss me on the lips because I just puked my guts out over our baby.

I smiled and touched my stomach. I sighed and thought only a couple more months and I would be showing. I grabbed on to the tub and pulled myself up. I went and brushed my teeth and through my hair into a messy ponytail.

I walked into my closet and changed into some shorts and a long t-shirt. I smelled something amazing and followed the scent. It was so mouth-watering that I almost fell down the stairs because I wasn't watching where I was going.

I have to be more careful especially since I am having a baby. Can you imagine I have a baby in my stomach. I still can't believe it. I continued down the stairs and found Blake cooking some roasted chicken and some potatoes. Man, I am so hungry I could eat a cow.

I sat down at the table and Blake turned around and gave me a plate. I looked at it and I swear I inhaled it in less than two minutes. I'll pay for it tonight I have a feeling I will.

Blake was looking at the window in a weird way and he was quite.

"Blake?'' he turned to me and smiled slightly.

"Yeah?'' I wonder what's wrong?

"Are you okay?'' I got up and walked in front of him and I hugged him to me. I felt so warm and safe in his arms. It felt so right and I didn't want to leave them.

"Yeah I'm okay. I was just thinking of how I should tell my folks and how we should tell yours about our baby" when he said our baby and folks I almost threw up again, but I kept it down.

He continued "I want you to meet my family tomorrow alright?" He asked me to meet whole family, tomorrow. Wow, I wonder what they will think of me? A slut? Hoe? What will they think of our baby? I wondered about this things.

I nodded and Blake smiled and kissed my lips real quick. He ran to his coat and got his phone and called up his family to let them now. I could tell he was happy and content, I on the other hand was worrying about tomorrow.

I sat down on the chair and sipped on my water Blake had gotten me.

*****

Blake's POV

Tomorrow I was going to tell her or show her about being a werewolf. I hope she takes it well I thought before heading to see her again. What would she say? What would my family say?

_________________________________________

What do you guys think?????

Comment and Vote = Update more!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO "Into Your Arms" BY THE MAINE WHILE READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU :)