~ 1 ~

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! =)

_________________

December 15, 2014

"Good Morning and Welcome to Channel Eight Early News Hour. It has been an incredible weekend as well as a bright new start to the week here in New York where it has finally stopped snowing after four consecutive days. The plows are out twenty-four seven making sure the streets of our magnificent city will be accessible for its citizens by tomorrow. Till then, schools will continue to stay closed. 

As well, tow trucks are having sky high business as hundreds of cars are either stuck in ditches or are broken down due to the winter weather. Thankfully, no one as been hurt."

"Thank you Janet for the run down. In other news, the Super Trio have done it again. Double M, Invisi-Girl, and Fortis have taken down the notorious Zero in Athens recently, right before Zero and his followers nearly destroyed the relics of Ancient Greece including the great Parthenon. The heroes will be attending a medal ceremony of honor from the Greek President tomorrow afternoon in Washington DC-"

I greedily fished a huge scoop of my favourite Fruit Loops cereal as I fidgeted with the remote in my left hand, attempting to change the channel to something more interesting. The news always consisted of the regular information: something occurring in the city that usually had no affect on me or the heroic acts of the Super Trio. Of course they would have done something seeing as the weekend has gone by, giving reporters something to freak about on a cold Monday morning.

Taking a bite out of my spoon, I surpass a moan as I savour the sweet fruity taste.

What? I love my cereal.

I continue to search through the channels until I come across Disney XD. A huge smile forms on my face when I realize that Kick Buttowski is on. I love that little suburban dare devil.

This is awesome. The blizzard has finally stopped thundering on the city and I'm eating my favourite cereal in my super soft sheep pyjamas while enjoying my favourite show. What a perfect way to start a Monday morning. 

"Morning Princess," my papa calls from behind me. He makes his way around the breakfast nook and begins his grand exploration. 

"Morning Pops," I grin as I watch him search through the cupboards, the pantry, the refrigerator, and even the freezer. My grin widens when my dad scratches the top of his head in confusion. "Looking for something?" I ask in satisfaction.

My dad turns around and his eyes widen in shock when he notices that I have what he was looking for the entire time. He kindly reaches forward but I pull away my cereal box from his grab.

Key word there being my cereal box. 

Mine

"Sweetheart, what do you think you're doing?" 

I shrug my shoulders and take another bite of my cereal. "Just protecting what's mine." 

My dad reaches his hand forward with his palm facing up, "last time I checked, that cereal was ours to share."

I flip the box so that my dad can stare at the bottom where my name is written in sliver inked sharpie. I laugh menacingly at my dad's surprised reaction. "Sorry dad, it has my name on it so..."

My dad does not drop his hand, "Zada, there is no dictatorship in this house. What's mine is yours or are you forgetting who's money bought that for you?"

I point my spoon at him, "exactly dad, you bought that for me so it is technically mine!" I laugh and shake the box up in the air, causing my dad's shoulders to fall in defeat.