Don't Wanna Loose Him

"I'm sorry about my brothers they can be.. overprotective at times." I started as he sat down on the edge of my bed. 

"I understand, it's their job. If my sister was dating a new guy I'd be all over them too. They just love you that's all." Jaden said reaching over to grab my hand. 

"I'm glad somebody understands." I laughed 

"Dinner time!" Dani called from half way up the stairs. We made our way down the stairs and sat around the table. There was a constant chatter back and forth, but it was never uncomfterble or awkward until the door bell rang. 

"Lidia sweetie will you go see who is at the door?" Mom asked politly. I excused myself from the table and walked over to our front door. I opened it and gasped, I stepped outside to talk with out anyone hearing us. 

"Ebony?! What are you doing here?!" I asked as half whispering, half quietly yelling so no one could hear me. 

"I came to talk to your brother." She responded half heartedly. 

"No... you came here to turn around and leave. You broke my brother's heart and now I'm protecting him." I said slowly and sharp so she would be clear on everything I was telling her. 

"It's not your choice, he has a mind of his own you know. I came here to see him, and I am not leaving here until I do." 

"Umm do you see him out here? No I didn't think so. I was sent out here to see who was at the door, not him which means I call the shots now either get your fake bleach blond self off my porch or I will have some one do it for you.." 

*Joe's P.O.V* 

"Honey go check on your sister. She's been gone for a while." Mom said as I was finishing up my plate. I walked out to the front door to see Lidi and another girl standing on the porch. I opened the door and stepped out onto the porch immidiatly displeased with the sight in front of me. 

"What is she doing here?" I spat realizing who she was. 

"Leaving." Lidia stated plainly. 

"Oh, so he is your back up?! I'll leave now because clearly I'm not wanted here, but Nick is a big boy he has to use his own words sometime. I'll talk to him sometime later with out you two." Ebony retorted as she stormed away. 

"Thanks for stopping by!" Lidia yelled as she waved goodbye to our tresspasser. 

"What do we tell them?" I asked queietly trying to think of a cover story. 

"It was a very hard headed sales woman who wouldn't take no for an answer.." Lidia said shrugging her shoulders and walking iniside like nothing happend. 

*lidia's P.O.V* 

The rest of the night passed quickly and we walked Jaden and his family to the door shaking hands and giving hugs. The second they walked out I headed to my room locking the door behind me. I walked over to the far wall and reached under my bed, I pulled out an old shoe box and found the small journal I had kept when I was first making the transition into the Jonas family. I turned to the exact page I was looking for. I brused over the page with my thumb before reading the entry. 

"Nick didn't stand up for me today. Ebony, his best friend was over today and I wanted to show Nick a song I wrote. She said I was a good-for-nothing homeless person who made all of my life up to be apart of the fame. Nick laughed and blew me off telling me Kevin was the person to complain to. Am I making the wrong dissision moving here? Do they really want me or do they think I'm just another charity case that is only here to be apart of the fame? Is it to late to back out? Is it to late for mom to come back?"

I thumbed through a few more pages until I found the next page I was looking for. 

"Nick and I made up today. I forgave him and he realized how much what she said hurt me. He asked to look at the song I wrote as well, but I changed all the words to match my feelings about what Ebony said to me that it only made him mad at himself for laughing at what she said. Her words still haunt me and make me second guess the move." 

I flipped to the next page and continued reading. 

"He chose her. She made him choose today, whether to stay with her and be happy or go to the movies with me. There was no both, there was only her all the time and no me, or no her and maybe me. I feel like Nick is freezing me out, and I know it's her who's controlling it. But, it doesn't matter anymore he chose her. She threw an apple at me today when we were all in the kitchen. I didn't even do anything, she just threw an apple and said here "I'm sure you'll take anything you can get." I told Nick he was stupid for choosing her over me and that even a lamp post is smart enough to realize she's trouble. I forgave him for laughing at me the first time, but now he's at three strikes. Joe picked me up and hauled me out of the room before I had a chance to lundge at her, but I was furious. Nick came in later said he had stood up for me and told her to get the hell out of our house, but she told him he was stupid to choose me over her and that he would rue this day what ever that means. I think Nick might have even loved her because all he does now is sit in his room and sulk, he doesn't even talk to me and I know it's because he thinks this is all my fault. I wanna go home, I want mom back, I want everything back the way it was. Everyone's lives are ruined and it's all my fault." 

*Big's P.O.V* 

I felt my phone vibrate on my lap as I sat watching TV. I looked down and saw Kevin's face light up the screen. Uh-oh. 

"hello?" I answered

"Hey Rob I have a favor to ask you." Denise answered. I was now freaked out for sure. " I know it's your day off, but Lidia has locked herself in her room and won't talk to any of us, not even Kevin, do you mind coming and giving it a try? 

"Sure I'll be over in ten." I hung up the phone and got in my car. 

*Lidia's P.O.V* 

I closed my journal and sat on the floor letting a few tears escape my eyes. I heard a soft knock at the door. 

"Can I come in?" A big voice asked. 

"I'm not getting up so you'll have to find a way in." I answered not even trying to hide the quiver in my voice from crying. 

The door opend and in walked Biggz. He closed the door behind him and walked over to me. He showed my the key he used to get in "I keep it in my wallet. You're a teenager, I knew it would come in handy at somepoint."  

"She's back." I said coldly not wanting to take my mind off of the topic we're on. 

"Who's back?" 

"Ebony... Ebony Martin." I said quietly looking down at the floor.

"Yowza girl? She's back?!" 

"Yes. And Joe and I wouldn't let her talk to Nick, but she said he is a big boy now and can use his own words and she'll find a way to talk to him alone. I'm scared Biggz what if she takes Nick back. I don't want to loose him again." I held my head in my hands and curled into a ball against the wall." 

"Nick is a big boy, he can use his own words and he better use the words to say kiss my... never mind." Biggz said. I couldn't help but let out a laugh. There's the smile I came to rescue. "I won't ever let anyone hurt you, you got that?" I nodded. "I'm gonna leave you alone now, come out when you're ready." 

"Thanks Biggz. You're the best." 

"That's what they tell me. :)" 

Everything is going to be okay. I know it will be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone!! A while back I asked for a new charecter idea, and WeLuvNickJay had one of the best ideas. Well I could never quite work her charecter into the story until now. :) It doesn't exactly match the description you sent me, but it's going to soon you'll just have to wait and see how this all turns out. :D Ohhh Cliff hanger!!! Oh snap. Any ways, let me know what you think and add it to your library PLEASE!!!! I <3 you all SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! You're amazing and beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different!