Caught In Lies

Joe's Text: Lidia?

Lidia's Text: Joeseph?

JT: Where are you?

LT: Ummm out. why?

JT:Cuz im in your room and k is hiding something n i hav a feeling its you.

LT: pfft. why would she be hiding me im not even there.

JT: Exactly where are you?

LT: Um ur room. 

JT: Don't you dare lie to me little girl. 

LT: 1st off im not liitle got it? and im not lieing call nick. 

JT: fine i will u better be there. 

I looked up at Kay. 

"You guys are in so much trouble. She says she's in my room and told me to call Nick. When I find out she isn't I'm taking you and her down to our parents room and were gonna have a little talk about sneaking out." I said.

"You really believe she snuck out? You think that I would cover for her if she snuck out? I can barely cover me passing notes in class let alone an actuall person." She said. She had a good point there but I was still calling Nick. 

*Lidia's P.O.V* 

"Crap." I said out loud accidently. 

"What are you okay?" Cody asked. I looked up from my phone paniced at what was about to happen. 

"My brother. Joe, he knows I snuck out. I have to make a quick phone call and fix this and then I really gotta go or I'll be in soo much trouble." I said trying to sound not worried, but in all reality this was scarier than a horrer film. 

*phone convo*

"hello?" Nick said. 

"Nick! Look I lied to Joe I need you to cover for me when he calls just say that I'm in your room. Please?" I asked almost begging.

"Only if you tell me where you are." He said. Dangit he was bargining. He's really good at this. 

"Fine I'm in room 922. I'll tell you who with when I get to your room I'm leaving now. I promise just please cover for me." I pleaded. 

"Fine. Be down here in 5 minutes or you'll be explaining more than where you were." He said with the tone that kind of scared the crap out of me. 

"Yes sir. Thank you!" I said pushing end call and putting my phone away. 

"Look I'm sorry I only had 15 minutes to hang out, but if my brothers find out about us we will never be able to see eachother again. And I like you to much to never see you again." I said feeling realyy bad. 

"It's all good I understand. Go. Don't get in trouble. Call me when you get back to your room so I know you didn't get in trouble. I'll see you tomorrow." Cody said giving me a hug and following me to the door. I smiled one last time before he closed the door behind me. I waited til the door closed until I ran to the elevator pushing the call button almost a thousand times before the elevator doors finaly opened. I hoped on and pushed our level. When it was finally time I got off and ran to room 212 and knocked furiously. Nick let me in and gave me the brotherly death glare of doom. 

"Explain. Now." He said I sat down on the edge of one of their beds. 

"Umm where do you want me to start?" I asked nervously bitting my lip hoping i wasn't in that much trouble. 

"The beginning. Soon you're clock is ticking away." 

"Okay tonight at the dinner, I met Cody. He was super nice and he invited me to lunch tomorrow. Mom said yes so I went up to his room to tell him. I swear nothing happened we talked got to know eachother and then Joe ruined it all with his overprotectiveness." I said really quickly. 

"You were with a boy... alone?!" He said obviously a little angry. 

"Umm yes. But you love me enough to not kill me because I'm your little sister and you'll forgive me when ever I do something completely stupid. Where's Kevin?" 

"Well just because you're my littler sister doesn't mean I can't turn you into the authorities. Kevin is also not going to bail you out of this one. Now on that note I'm glad you told me the truth, but you lieing to Joe isn't the best idea. You can explain this to the both of them when they get back to the hotel room." Nick said. I deserved it, I lied to Joe. Uhg I'm hate in life when I have to tell them. Crap.