I Really Really Like Him

Jaden and I walked through the thresh hold of the class room door. Laughing. He was funny, and cute. The bell rang and we both took our seats. 

"today we have a test on the vocab words I forgot to tell you all to study yesterday, Good luck." Mr. B said. I didn't even look at those freakin vocab words. I paniced. I already had a low C in that class I can't stand the chance of failing this test. I'm so screwed. I sucked down 1/2 of my starbucks quickly before the test was past to me. 

"Good luck." Jaden whispered. 

"No talking!" Mr. B yelled from the front of the room. 

I finished guessing on my test and walked it up to the front of the room. I turned on my heels and bit my lip nervously when I walked back to my chair. Jaden let out a stifled chuckle and I stuck my tounge out in my defence. Then the bell rang. I let out a sigh of relief as I picked up my bag off the floor. 

"You're so immature." Jaden stated simply as we walked out of the room. 

"Yeah. And you're not?" 

"Ummm no. Never. I'm a perfect little angel." 

"What ever." I pushed him playfully, "My next class is math. Soo, I gotta go that way." I stated pointing in the direction of my next class. 

"Well, I gotta go to English which is that way." He answered pointing in the oppisite direction, "Hey before you go. Will you consider going to get ice cream at Jemima's tonight? I'll pick you up and we'll walk over there and then I'll walk you back. No cars, no attachments, just ice cream. I'll even pay." He offered making my heart flutter. 

"I'd love to." I answered. 

"Great, pick you up around 7:00?" 

"Sounds good." I walked away with a smile plastered on my face as I jogged to second period. I slid into my seat as the bell rang sighing as my teacher looked up to begin class. 

-3:00pm end of school- 

"Hey, sweetie. How was school?" Mom asked as I climbed into the back of the SUV beside Nick. Biggz was in the front seat. We were obviously going somewhere. Normaly Nick would just pick me up. 

"School was good I guess. Nothing special." I answered shrugging the day off like any other. Nick didn't need to know the details of my day quite yet. 

"Well I guess that's okay. I mean as long as it was decent." Mom added still looking at the road. 

"Where are we going?" I asked changing the subject... Biggz caught on. I could see him smirking from the front seat. 

"Oh, we're going home. We just came from picking up Dani and Kev at the airport. Rob is going to stay with us tonight so the boys can leave early for the studio tomorrow." 

"Ooh got it." This isn't good. Biggz already knows about Jaden, he's almost more protective than the boys. I better put on my invisible cloak if I wanna go get ice cream tonight. 

We pulled slowly into the drive way and got out of the SUV. I helped haul in the groceries and then went up to my room to work on my pile of homework. 

*knock knock* I looked up to see Biggz standing just outside my door. I pulled out my ear buds that were connected to my IPod and turned to face him. 

"Hey Biggz." I started. 

"Hey Shortz." He answered, "So what really happened at school today? I'm not talking about the boy cause I know he said something to make your heart pound today, you're worried about something. What's up?" He asked not beating around the bush even a little.