We Never Fight (The Full Chapter)

I went into the and changed. I put my hair back into a pony tail and grabed my Ipod and phone and headed out of the dressing room. Joe and Kev were having a conversation a couple steps away from the door and they didn't hear me come out. I walked over to them. 

"I'll be back in a half hour kay?" I said hugging the both of them and letting go to leave. 

"And where exactly do you plan on going?" Kevin asked suprised I even came out of the dressing room. 

"I was just going on a run before the concert maybe go hang out with some fans in line." I said trying to excape the conversation because I figured it wasn't going to go in my favor. 

"Um no. There is no way I plan on letting you out of my sight with that maniac out there." Joe said.

"Fine. You come with me." I said giving a little more attitude then I probably should have. 

"Can't concert starts in an hour." He replied a little to happy I couldn't go. Stupid dad for making everyone so paranoid. I looked up realizing Kev had left this argument and I was going to have to defend for myself. 

"Come on let's go to wardrobe." Joe said tugging my arm to follow him. 

*Nick's P.O.V* 

"I still don't understand why I can't go running." I heard Lidia plead with someone. 

"Because that maniac is still out there and I can't go run with you and no one else is fast enough to keep up with you." I heard Joe comment back. The both of them walked in giving eachother death glares. 

"You guys are such kids." I said watching as they walked in. Michelle our stylist laughed in agreement. 

"I want to go running to clear my head and two year old Joe over here won't let me!" Lidia said restarting the whole argument. 

"Wait! Hold on! Did you just call me two?!" Joe yelled standing up. This obviously was getting a little to heated. 

"Joe sit down before I get Big Rob and take you out of here! Lidia you need to calm the frick down as well!" I yelled and everyone knows I never yel.

"It's all good Nick don't yell at Joe. It's my fault anyway. I'm sorry Joe I over reacted. I'll leave sorry again." Lidia said as she got up from her spot on the floor and left. 

"Nice Nick. Now she's leaving." Joe said with a ton of attitude. 

"Just stop taliking Joe! It's all three of our faults. We have a concert in 45 minutes and were all running high on fumes and fumes alone. Let's give eachother a couple of minutes to calm and then maybe we'll go talk it out like we always do. Understood?" I finished quite proud at the little speech I just gave. 

"Yes sir, Mr. President." Joe responded rolling his eyes and walking out of the room. Yup. It may take more than just a few minutes for us to all calm down and act like civil people again...