As In 1 4 3 Cody?

*1 week later in Orlando, Lidi's p.o.v*

You could have heard these girls screaming for miles if you were outside, they were so loud. The boys rushed off side stage to do a quick change and to grab some water. It's our 8th show and they've been getting more and more into it every night. Tonight they were esspecially pumped because some of their Disney friends were fillming a movie in town and came to see them. They ran back on and wraped up the show. They came off the stage dripping in sweat with the biggest smile on my face. 

"What did ya think?!" Joe asked running up to me and scooping me off the ground in a giant hug. 

"Well I thought that it was amazing and I also think if you don't put me down you won't know how the next concert turns out." I said punching him in the shoulder. He put me down laughing.

"You don't like sweaty bear hugs? Are you sure? Because I thought you loved them." He said squeezing in another hug before letting go. "Were going out to grab some dinner with some of our friends if you wanna join us." He said as he started walking to the dressing room. I quickly followed him and sat down in on the couch. 

"Sure when are you guys going?" I said half heartedly watching Frankie play Just Dance 2 on the Wii. 

"Umm as soon as all of us sweaty boys get changed and down to the SUV." He answered back. After everyone was set we piled into the SUV and made our way to the restraunt. We all got out and stood in the parking lot for a couple of minutes waiting for the rest of our party to pull up. Once we had all gathered we made our way into the restraunt greeted with stares and smiles and a couple less than friendly looks from a couple teenage guys whos date's eyes were all over the people that had just walked in if you get what I mean. We sat down at a long table. It was like all those Thanksgiving dinners where the younger ones get pushed to the "kid's table". Cody Simpson, Greyson Chance, Bella Thorn, and I were all pushed to the end of the table. We all introduced ourselves seeing as how everyone else in our little quadrent of the table knew eachother except for me. I found that Bell and Greyson were dating. They seemed like a cute couple. Our tabled ordered our food and drinks and sat talking until the food was delivered. We devoured our food and everyone paid. My brothers didn't trust me with carring my own money which if you ask me is bull becuause Denise gives me lunch money and I have only lost it once. The giant group of stars got up from our table and walked into the parking lot. The little clan that was pushed to the end table exchanged numbers and what fake name you could find their facebook accounts under. When Cody handed the small slip of paper to me it fell fluttering to the ground. I bent down to pick it up and felt another hand brush over mine. I felt sparks climb up my arm sending flutters to my stomach. I looked up to see Cody. We made eye contact and in those breif two seconds I felt my heart flip and melt all at the same time and I didn't even know that was possible.

"Here you go." Cody said handing the piece of paper over for the second time. He had the hotest smile I have ever seen. 

"Thanks. Maybe this time your number will make it to my phone." Was that cheesy? It felt like it was cheesy. GOSH I need to get out more and flirt I suck at this. I bit my lip not sure how to continue the conversation. 

"How long are you in town for?" He asked pulling me out of my mental daze. 

"Umm for three days. The boys have promo stuff tomorrow and then they have a concert up state a little, but it's close enough that were staying at the same hotel." I said matter-a-factly. If I couldn't pull of cheesy flirty I could deffinatly pull off organized and attentive. Wait. Do boys like that? Again... I need to get out more. 

"Cool. Do you ussually go to the promo stuff?" He asked.

"Um it depends my best friend Kay and I are given the choice on promo days. Tomorrow is all the boring promo. Radio stations, press confrences. That kinda stuff I think I'm gonna stay back at the hotel." I said. I had actually just made up my mind as he was asking the question.