Grease and Questionable Looks

Cody's Text: So I guess since Justin and K are out on a dating maybe you and I should go on one of our own? 

Lidia Text: Sure, but I thought u were still in Florida. 

Cody's Text: Turn around. 

I turned around to see Cody waving at me. I squealed and ran to hug him. 

"CODY! I thought you were in Florida!" I said stepping back to admire how flippin hot he was. 

"Nope. We wrapped last Friday and I wanted to come see you on my break before I leave to go back to Australia." He said wraping his his arms around me and giving me a kiss.

"Aww that's so sweet of you. I've got the best boyfriend!" 

"That's right you do. And don't you forget it!" He added laughing at his coment. "Ready?" 

"I guess where are we going? I mean am I dressed appropriatly?" I asked glancing down at my outfit and back at him. My biggest pet peve was when I was at a fancy restraunt and looked like I had just gotten out of the gym. 

"You look fine. Quite adorable actually." He complimented. I blushed and looked back down at my sweatpants and t-shirt from choir class last year. 

We got in the car and headed off to the suprise date. As we got closer and closer I realized where we were going, okay maybe I didn't realize maybe I just read the giant neon sign that says FIVE GUYS on it, but you know what... I was excited. Because as greasy as there cheeseburgers with lots of catchup and bucket of fries are, its delicious! 

"Five guys?! How did you know I love that place?!" I asked getting out of the car with the cheesiest smile on my face. 

"You texted me about it once and I thought maybe today I would try it just for you." He said grabing my hand and intertwining our fingers toghether. 

"That's so sweet of you." He really was the sweetest guy in the world. You know what. Scratch that. He was the most perfect guy in the world. 

We finished up our AMAZING lunch and he dropped me back of at the venue. I made my way back inside with the biggest grin and that "hey I'm out of it becuase I've been on a date with the cutest, nicest, most amazingest guy on the planet" look. Hey don't judge you would say amazingest too if you were me. I made my way back to the boys dressing room to find Dani and Kevin hanging out. Dani took one look at me and smirked. She obviously knew where I had been. Kevin on the other hand... not so much. 

"What's that look for?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. Not hey how was your date. Right. He's an overprotective brother who automaticly assumes that a "date" means something over rated and not like the doesn't matter over rated, but the rated anywhere about E or G for EVERYONE or GENERAL AUDIENCE, meaning think about them when kissing. 

"Seriously? You really think I'm ready for that? Kev. Let's practice breathing. Ready? In... out... in... out..."  I said being completely sarcastic which he picked up on, quickly. 

"Don't be sarcastic with me young lady. Now answer me. What was that look for?" He asked emphisizing the seriousness in his voice. Dani looked at me and nodded like she knew I was hiding something! 

"Goodness gracious! Nothing happend. Just two people who happened to be boyfiend and girlfriend out to lunch at Five Guys. Completely public which means NOTHING HAPPENED!" Just as I finished "explaining" myself Kayla walked in with tears in her eyes and fists balled up ready to fly. 

"What's wrong honey?!" Dani asked concerned getting up from her seat on the couch and walking over to Kay.

Kay just shook her head and walked away. Holy Shizknit there was to much to keep track of.

~~~Okay guys. I wish this was longer, but it isn't. Hopefully I will be able to get more up ASAP like tomorrow. There's a lot of drama coming up so you better be ready with your popcorn. muwahahaha. I wanted to thank you all again for being such amazing fans and for all your support. <3 I'm sorry I can't upload as freaquent as I would like, but hey this is still something. Alright. I guess thats it. Plz Plz PLEASE I'm begging you comment and let me know what you think. Those comments inspire me to keep writing. Thanks again!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~