Under Protective Arms

*Lidi's P.O.V* 

We pulled into the venue about a half hour after Big Rob came back to talk to me. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon and I knew the boys would be busy so I grabed my bag with some things to keep myself busy and walked to the front of the bus. I took one quick glance outside and I tensed up. There were so many people taking pictures and yelling and police pushing them back onto the sidewalk. To be honest it scared the living ghosts out of me. We all gathered in the front part of the bus waiting for Big Rob to give us the okay. Another man walked onto the bus and introduced himself as Mike. Evidently he was another part of the boys security team.

"So Mike will be taking the front of the group and I will be following in the back. It's going to be insane out there so be careful. Because were running a little behind let's wait to answer questions for later. Understood?" Big Rob glanced around the room waiting for nods of understanding.

As we were getting into "position" I guess you could say I taped Big Rob on the shoulder. "Hey umm so I'd rather you not tell people this cuz it's kinda somewhat embarresing but, I am really uneasy about walking through that crowd. I'm not a big people person." I whispered. He nodded and then took a second to think.

"Here's what we'll do. I have to be in the back so instead of Nick taking the back I'll keep you back there and that way I can keep an eye on you and keep an eye on the boys and if anything happens or you feel uncomfertable for any reason we can get you inside quicker. Sound good?"

"Yeah thanks." I replied. We then got the okay to head inside. We filed out of the bus and onto the sidewalk. Mike in front, Joe and Kay next, Kevin behind them, Nick behind Kev, and Big Rob and I after. I tried to be polite and smile as we made our way through, but I eventually gave up and kept my head down I put my ipod up so I couldn't hear the noise and kept walking. Big Rob had noticed my sudden quietness and put his arm on my shoulder and brought me closer into our group. He tapped Nick and he turned around and took me under his arm. I couldn't hear anything, but I felt safe being under one of my new older brothers protection. I felt our pace quicken and didn't know what was going on. We finally made it into the building away from all the cameras. I had been suprised that none of them were teenage girls they were all grown men who looked like they hadn't showered in awhile. I guess thats what the boys called paparazzi. 

*Nick's P.O.V* 

After Big Rob informed us on the plan to get into the building I watched Lidi pull him to the side with a worried look on her face. I didn't think anything was wrong until he moved her to the back of the line behind me. We were given the okay to head inside and we all walked off the bus in a line. About half way to the building Big Rob tapped me on the shoulder and I glanced down at Lidi. She had her head down, her Ipod in and Big Rob was pretty much guiding her like she was blind. I took her under my arm so she would feel safe and told Big Rob to get us in the building as fast as he could. We picked up the pace and I noticed Lidia was starting to tense up again. We finally made it inside the building and I let go of her. Joe walked up and being the dummy he was he started cracking jokes. 

*Lidia's P.O.V*

Joe walked over not even 30 seconds after we got inside and started acting like a complete dummy. "So after that I don't feel the slightest bit famous." He said so sarcasticly a lamp could pick up on his sarcasm. "Did you know it's a proven fact that if you held up bacon while walking through a crowd like that it will be crispy by the time you make it to the building?" He stated like it really was true.

"Oh really and who was dumb enough to prove it?" I asked knowing what the answer would be.

"Hey now! I am not a complete dummy! I have good ideas sometimes." He said acting hurt. 

"Oh and name one good idea you've had in the past 12 hours." I shot back wanting to see how far I could take this. 

"Hey little missy you better watch it. Who was the best big brother in the world and brought you a shake today? And who moved the date you could join us on tour up? Oh, and let's not forget this one, who has the bunk right on top of yours?" Dangit! He was good. We went back and fourth like this for a while. The boys were eventually called to stage for soundcheck and Big Rob and I headed off to Wall-Mart.

What do you think will happen at Wall-Mart? 

I smell DRAMA!!!! Muwahahahahahahahaha! :D Thanks for reading!!