The Take Down

*One week later*

Lidi Text: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cody Text: Aww don't say grrrrrrrrrrrrr say yaaaaaaay! What's wrong?

Lidi Text: I'm grounded.

Cody Text: What do you mean you're grounded? You're an angel.

Lidi Text: You have to say that. You're my boyfriend.

Cody Text: I may be your super cute boyfriend, but I am nothing but a brick of honesty. So wat happened.

Lidi Text: I already told u. I'm grounded. U should start listening oh mighty brick of honesty.

Cody: I no that, but y?

Lidi: Kay got hungry when she was sick so I went down to get her something at the vending machine down the hall at our hotel and n i wasnt back til after Big had got there for room check. Now I can't leave the room unless I'm doing JB stuff. This sux.

Cody: Don't b like that. @ least u still get to tlk to me.

Lidi: N that's supposed to make me feel better? 

Cody: HEY NOW!

Lidi:haha jk. thanx 4 making me smile. :)

Cody: No prob. I gtg I'm being called to set.

Lidi: kk break a leg. <3

Lidi: NOT LITTERALLY THOUGH!

Cody:I know ur soo funny. not gtg

Lidi's POV:

I shut my phone after my conversation and sighed. I had three hours to kill with no TV stuck in a hotel room alone. What the heck was I going to do? Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I got up from my comfy spot on the bed and walked over to the peep hole. I opened the door to let Kevin in.

"You're still in your pajamas?" Kevin asked like there was something more important that I had to do.

"Um yeah. I can't leave the room unless there is JB stuff and the next JB thing is in three hours I got some time to kill and I wasn't going to waste time in actuall people clothes." I said nodding like that explanation was more for me then anyone else.

"Who told you that. I came to pick you up and tell you we were ready to head out for the interview, and when did you get grounded and why?" Kevin asked like he wasn't the one that grounded me.

"Kev. YOU texted me telling me the only JB thing today was at 3 pm. And YOU texted me last night saying I was grounded because I wasn't back to the room for room check. YOU should remember things like this." I said suddenly getting deffensive and worried.

"I never grounded you and I never said anything about what time the interview was I assumed Big told you last night. Why weren't you there for room check?" He asked clearly picking up on something I hoped he over looked.

"Than if you didn't text me who did?" I asked picking up my phone off the bed and showing the text messages to Kevin. Just as he was scrolling through the conversation my phone buzzed indicating a new text. It was from Kevin's phone, but obviously not from Kevin. 

Kevin's phone text: Hey were all going to Starbucks in ten minutes. Meet us down in the lobby? 

*Kevin's P.O.V*

Who ever stole my phone was trying to get to Lidia and I was not about to let that happen. We had ten minutes to get down to the lobby and figure out who ever this dummy was. I could care less about the phone right now. I texted back who ever this was acting as Lidia saying she would be down. She quickly changed her clothes while I texted everyone to meet down in Big's room. We were down the hall in less than three minutes devising a plan. 

"I am a former police officer." Mike spoke up as we were all thinking of ideas. 

"That helps. Brandon you stay here with Lidia and Kay. Niether of them can leave the room until one of us comes up here and clears it. The five of us will go down stairs and call Kev's phone. Got it?" Big Rob said. Everyone nodded and we set the plan in motion. We were only on the 2nd floor so three of us took the stairs and the other two took the elevator to make it look less plan-of-attackish. Joe, Mike, and I took the stairs and Nick and Big Rob took the elevator. We got down stairs at different times and waited in a hidden spot for the signal to attack. When the the other two got downstairs we could see Nick calling from Lidia's phone. We heard my ringtone go off somewhere in the lobby and looked around to see who had it. I was the one that spotted the man first. I cassually walked over to him and taped him on the shoulder. 

"Umm I believe that belongs to me." I said taking the phone away from his ear. Everyone else soon joined me to barracaid the man in. 

"Get the police." Big Rob said obviously knowing who this man was. I knew, but I couldn't exactly tell you where I knew him from. The police took him into custidy and took all of our stories. We all thanked the officer and piled back into the elevator. 

"Lets not tell Lidia we just had her dad arrested and now have a restraining order against him. Kay?" Big Rob said. Chills went through my spine knowing that if I hadn't shown up to her room Lidia would be in some big trouble.