The Other Girls

The busses turned onto our small and quite street. It was late fall so the orange and yellow leaves were slowly falling to the ground and raked into neat little piles. As we neared our house I noticed a familiar car out in front of the drive way. Shivers ran down my spine as the buses came to a stop in front of our house. I exited the bus behind Dani and in front of Kev and made my way back to where the family was gathering. 

"Okay in an hour I want everyone back out here to unpack. No going anywhere until the contents on this bus is unloaded. Understood?" Dad said. We all nodded and went to hug Kev and Dani since they were leaving to go back to their own house. I turned around to walk inside when some one grabed my arm. 

"We need to talk... alone." The voice said. I turned around to see my brothers glaring at the person who had a grasp on my arm. Then I turned to look. 

"Cody..." I started trying to pull back. His grasp only became tighter. 

"No. We need to talk." He said pulling me towards the row of bushes on the far end of the yard. I flashed Joe a pleading look and he quickly caught on. 

"What." I spat. 

"What's with the attitude?" He asked back. 

"I told you Cody we're done. We've been done for a while. I've gotten over you. I don't need you. Get over it and move on." I said shifting my weight. 

"Will you at least tell me what I did wrong?" He replied pleadingly hurrying his sentences before my brothers had a chance to escort him off the premices. 

"What you did Cody? Are you completely insane?! I told you what you did already." I raised my voice to make sure he wasn't getting me back. 

"So... you found out about the other girls?" He asked locking eyes with the ground and shifting his weight.

"Cody. You wanna know something?" I asked sweetly and inocently. 

"Yeah." He answered with a spark in his eye. 

"I didn't know there were other girls, I was talking about you trying to rip my best friends heart out. But now that I know about the other girls I hope you're happy with them because you're never going to see this face again. Understood?" I finished and walked away. 

"Lidia wait!" 

I kept walking not turning around. What a great way to end the tour huh?

*Joe's P.O.V* 

I saw Cody grap Lidi's arm and pull her away from the group. She flashed me a look that said watch like a hawk and kill when I say go... or at least that's what I got from it. I could hear them talking and then her raising her voice until there was silence for a few moments. I watch Lidi walk away and him call after her. That was the signal. I grabed Nick and we walked up to him. 

"Yo. I think it's time for you to leave." I said staring Cody down. 

"And don't you ever dare think of hurting our sister again." Nick added. 

"Yes sir." Cody said with his head down walking away. 

What a grand way to end tour isn't it. 

~~~~~Oh shanpkies! ~~~~~