Crazy Kittens And School

Hey guys sorry for being late, I was busy. Above is Sapphire's outfit, remember she has silver hair and blue eyes.
Sapphire POV

I woke up feeling like something fluffy was rubbing against my cheek, rumbling like a purr. Groggily I opened my eyes and looked at the fluffy thing to see that it was Whisper. I sat up and lifted her into my lap before slowly stroking her fur, which was fluffy from the rain last night. Whisper mewed and nuzzled into my hand, making me giggle from the cuteness overload.

Suddenly my bedroom door barged open and Sarah, one of my new friends from the pack, barged in and I jumped. She was wearing long black trench coat with pockets that trailed down to her ankles, a black shirt, black jeans with rips in them, and black army boots.

I raised my eyebrow questionably, silently asking her what the hell was she wearing.

Sarah shrugged nonchalantly. "I felt like dressing as a secret agent today," she explained with a not so innocent smirk.

"What are you going to do?" I asked her suspiciously, slowly getting out of bed with Whisper in my arms. Sarah suddenly seemed to notice the kitten and her eyes widened in glee.

"Aww! Can I pet her?!" Sarah asked me, dangling her fingers over Whispers small form.

"Well if she lets you then yes, if not then no" I told her and she nodded before petting Whisper's head. Suddenly she hissed at Sarah and scratched her hand. She quickly pulled her hand away, covering the claw marks on her hand as we both looked at Whisper in surprise who was licking her claws to clean them off.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Sarah exclaimed and started jumping up and down. 

My eyes widened for a moment before a started laughing. Sarah joined me and we were both laughing like crazy maniacs. About a minute passed and we finally calmed down enough to be able to breath.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Sarah started, "we have school today!"

My eyes widened and I looked at the clock which said 7:38 am.

I looked back at Sarah who had somehow magically produced a cloth and wrapped it around her hand.

"What time does it start?!" I asked frantically, placing Whisper on the bed and running over to my closet.

"8:40" Sarah told me and sat on my bed, visibly scooting away from Whisper.

My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed a casual dress with a light blue top and a black bottom, I also grabbed some black converse.

I quickly grabbed all my clothes and went into my bathroom before changing, I also did my hair up into a French braid and put on some moon earrings.

When I walked out Sarah clapped her hands and I noticed that she was standing at my door.

She smirked before tossing me a silver backpack. "I heard that you loved the color silver so I got this for you," Sarah told me "it also has all of your school stuff."

I smiled, "thanks Sarah" I told her and she nodded, we were about to walk out when suddenly I remembered something and ran over to my closet.

Slowly I opened up a small brown box to reveal a small 2inch dagger which I grabbed and put it in my backpack before putting my backpack on my back and closing the closet door.

Whispered mewed and I quickly bent down to her level on the bed.

"I'll be back in a few hours, I just need to go to school, ok?" I asked Whisper and she mewed again before climbing onto my hand.

She climbed up to my shoulder and I sighed before looking towards Sarah, "I guess the schools going to get more than one new student today." I told her and we both chuckled.

Let's just hope that the school allows kittens that used to be dragons, I thought as we walked out of my room, Whisper meowing happily.

Hey fuckers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

What do you think is going to happen next?

If you have any OC's that you want me to add in the story then comment them and I promise I will add them.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Also please vote for me in the Wattys!!!

-Tree