Chapter Ten

Sapphire POV

I watched, stunned into silence as Electra fell to the ground and the unicorn pulled its horn out of her chest. I growled at the unicorn. Angry because she killed a dragon, yet scared because she might kill me.

The unicorn lifted its head up, its horn and face fur was matted with blood. I tensed as it walked towards me, fearing it was about to kill me.

"I sense that you are not a normal wolf, yet you are not a werewolf. What are you may I ask?" The unicorn said in a well mannered voice.

I lifted my head high and growled, I didn't trust this creature, no mattered how well mannered it is.

The unicorn nodded "it makes sense that you do not trust me, but I was only protecting what's mine".

I nodded and the unicorn ran off into the forest.

I heard one of the golems behind me and I whirled around and growled, only to see that he wasn't being threatening. That was when I saw the werewolf who I keep running into for some reason. Thinking quickly, I shifted back into my human form.

"Who are you?" He asked and I smiled at him.

"My name is Sapphire Stardust." I introduced. Suddenly I heard a gasp behind me and whirled around to see Neptune and Titan hovering over Electra's body.

I growled in anger and so did the golems, and the werewolf behind me as well. They both roared at us and with swoop of their wings, Neptune and Titan flew off.

I shifted back into a human and stared at them as they flew off.

I hope y'all have enjoyed my book so far and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to write more. Please vote, comment, and follow!