Mates and Deaths

Hi guys!! It's finally a new chapter!!! I am going to try to update more!! Here is one of the the best parts of the book!!! Trust me you will really enjoy it!!! Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!!!

Tyler's POV

A few hours after I had fallen asleep I woke up.

Sniffing the air for Sapphire I didn't smell anything and I sighed before sitting up.

I pulled out some wires that were stuck to me and then quickly stood up.

I saw stars for a moment and sat down until they disappeared.

I stood up again, more slow this time as I didn't want to faint.

I heard the sound of someone running up the stairs and I sniffed the air.

The scent of my mother flooded my nose and I sighed and stiffened as she barged into the room.

"Tyler!! Oh honey are you ok? Uncle Jake told me everything!" She screamed and almost suffocated in a hug.

I laughed and patted her back "mom I'm perfectly fine, well I will be if you let me go."

She smiled and let go of me.

"Oh honey, I was so worried, so was your father. We thought that you had die-" she exclaimed but stopped short when one of the pack members ran in.

"Alpha! Dragons are fighting at the northern border" he yelled out and ran out of the room.

My mother and I shared worried glances as we raced out of my room.

I ran to the pack meeting room and summoned the pack through the pack mind link.

In under thirty seconds the whole pack was in the meeting room, all awaiting my order.

"My pack! There are dragons fighting at the northern border, we need to investigate! I need one hundred of my strongest warriors to come with me while the rest of the warriors stay here to defend the pack. Pregnant or not warrior woman, children, and elders all need to go to the safe house! Protect your pack and prove that we are the strongest!" I commanded my pack and they all cheered before going off to where they are suppose to go.

I ran outside and waited for all of my strongest warriors to assemble.

"Move out!" I yelled and we all shifted into our wolves and ran towards the northern border.

We got there in under two minutes and what we saw surprised us all.

There where about forty huge dragons fighting, claws out, flames of every kind and color shooting everywhere.

The thing that surprised me most though, was Sapphires silver dragon.

Our gazes met for a split second before my packs and I charged into battle.

I saw the dragons that where on Sapphires side and I pointed them out to my pack so they didn't attack them.

We fought alongside Sapphires dragons as we battled the dragons that dared attack them.