The Agreement

Sapphire POV

I slowly got off of my bed and made my way to the edge of my fake bedroom and towards the door.

Making a small ball of fire appear in my hand I slowly flew down.

The persons face illuminated in the light and I realized it was my dad.

"Sapphire, I come in peace." He whispered, holding up his hands in a I mean no harm gesture.

I made the ball of fire disappear and I flew back to my bedroom on the ceiling.

"Talk!" I growled out to him and I heard the shuffling of feet as he made his way to my bed.

He sat down and then finally said something.

"Your mother and I have come to a agreement on what we need to do to keep you safe." He said and I growled in fury, how dare he think that I need protection!

My dad seemed to sense my anger so he quickly corrected himself. "The council thinks that you could be unstable and try to kill everyone so they want to kill you."

I nodded but then realized that he couldn't see me. "What do you have in mind for keeping me safe?" I asked him in a low voice.

"Well, your mother and I have decided that you should.. uh well you see.." he stopped in the middle of his sentence and I smelt his nervousness.

"What?!" I barked out at him, wanting to know what they where going to do.

"We have decided that you are going to go and move in with Jade's mates pack.. for the time being that is" he said and I growled.

"I have to move in with some stupid mutts?!" I exclaimed angrily.

It was the stupid mutts that made my identity go viral and also made Whisper dead!

"Yes, I know you hate them and everything but trust me and go with them!" He shouted, worry filling his voice.

"Fine! I will only go if you promise that no more of my friends will die!" I growled out to him.

"I'll try my best to keep them all safe and sound" he whispered. "So are you going to go?"

"Fine!" I hissed out "but I'm not doing this willingly."

I heard him chuckled and then the sound of him standing up echoed across the cave room.

"Well, start packing, you leave at sundown!" He announced and then I heard him exit the room.

I growled but flew down from my tiny bedroom and to the closet.

I shifted back into a human and opened the closet door.

Inside where lots and lots of awesome looking clothes.

I grabbed everything and put it on my bed before going back to the closet and grabbing a big suitcase in it.

I brought it over to my bed and put all the clothes in it.

I ran over to my bathroom and grabbed all of my essentials.

Walking back to the suit case I carefully placed everything in it.

I zipped it up just as a knock from my bedroom door sounded across the room.

I grabbed my suit case and rolled it with me to the door.

Opening it I was met with the face of a angry little sister.

Suddenly tears streamed down her face and she hugged me.

I was stunned for a moment before leaning down and hugging her back, tears now streaming down my face as realization of what was happing dawned on me.

"I'm go-going-g to mi-miss yo-you" she stuttered to me as we pulled away from each other.

I softly tucked away a strand of hair into her hair.

"I'm going to miss you too little sis" I whispered, looking into her eyes.

We hugged one last time before our dad came and brought me outside.

We walked to my car, a Corvet, and I put my bag in it.

I hugged both of my parents and sadly waved goodbye to Leopard who was standing at the entrance to the cave.

Fresh tears were streaming down her face and a few minutes later she broke away from our stare and walked inside.

I sighed and looked at both of my parents.

We all hugged one last time before I got into the car.

I started the engine, glancing one last time at my mother and father before driving away, off into the woods.

I sighed, I was going to miss them...

Thank you guys for reading my story!! Don't worry, this is not the end!!

What do you think is a good name for you guys?

Who or what do you think Jade is?

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment, and follow!!