Uh, I Think We Should Run...

Her fairy form is above /\
Sorry about the sad chapter guys!! I still need a name for what I should call you guys!! So if you have any ideas, tell me if you want to! Please comment, vote, and follow!!

(One week later)
Sapphire POV

I lay on my bed, the lights are turned off and the curtains are closed

I shift my wings so that they are closed.

Right now I am in my fairy form, the only form besides my human and dragon form that I can shift into when I am sad.

I am not a small sized fairy when I am in this form, I have the same height as a human.

My hair is blue and pink while my normal clothes turn into a beautiful pink and blue dress that goes to just below my knees.

My wings are the same color, blue and pink but lighter and more clear.

I rest my head on my pillow and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep.

After a few minutes I am finally drifting to sleep when someone quietly walks in.

"Sapphire? Are you awake?" I hear a tiny voice ask and I immediately recognize it as Leopard's.

I growl but lift my wings off of myself and I go into a sitting position, my scorching glare making her shrink a little.

"Uh, mommy and daddy wants you in the living room..." she trails off, fear filling her eyes as she watches me.

Suddenly all the sadness and stress of the last week come tumbling down and I just break.

My roar resounds across the room as I shift and I am sure everything for miles heard me.

I lunged at Leopard who screamed and dodged out of the way before shifting into her leopard colored dragon.

She tried to get to the door and out of my room but I lunged at her first and slammed her into the wall.

I shifted back into a human and held to against the wall by her throat with my right hand.

She clawed at my hand and tried to pry it off of herself but to no avail.

Leaning in, I whispered into her ear, "tell them to come in here themselves."

With that I let go of her and walked to my bed, I sat down on it and watched her as she sunk to the ground.

Catching her breath she stared at me. "Sapphire? It's not your fault Whisper is dead." She whispered to me, slowly standing up.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Get out or else" I growled at her slowly and she scrambled to the door.

As she opened the door she glanced at me again. Leopard opened her mouth like she was going to say something but stopped her self and walked out of the door.

I sighed and shifted into a fairy again.

Standing up, I pushed off the ground and flapped my wings.

I hovered over the ground for a second before flying up to the roof of my room.

I landed on a small platform that I had made for myself.

I looked around it, there was a small bed, a tiny window near the top, a table with one chair, and a dresser.

I smiled faintly and walked over to the bed.

Plopping down on it I closed my eyes, the only thing on my mind was sleep.

A minute later I drifted off into the darkness.

But before I fully fell asleep I heard a noise that made my eyes shoot open.

The sound of someone opening my door, again.

Oohh a cliffhanger!!! I'm so evil!!! The only way you guys can defeat the evil cliffhanger is by commenting the name of Sapphires teacher in the first chapter!!! Once I get at least ten comments then and only then shall the cliffhanger be defeated and a new chapter shall arise!!! Please comment, vote, and follow!!