The Meeting And The Rain

The picture above is Sapphire when she was ten.

Tyler POV

It's been a day since I last saw Sapphire at Alpha Kaden's pack.

Currently at a meeting with a bunch of alphas from the local packs.

Alpha Kayden had kindly let us all stay at the pack house for a week so that we could have meetings and try to figure out what to do about the rogue problems.

There is was only one thing that was horrible about this meeting.

Sapphire was at it.

Luna Jade, alpha Kayden's mate, had begged that Sapphire could attend it because she said that she didn't want Sapphire to be alone.

I swear, Sapphire will be the death of me one day.

She was just so gorgeous and she didn't even mean to look gorgeous. Her silver hair was shining like a star at night time, it trailed down to her waist and whenever she moved her head it rippled like water. Now her eyes, they were just so enchanting. As blue as the ocean, as beautiful as the most beautiful thing on earth.

She had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even mean to. Although I supposed it was just the mate pull that I was feeling.

A few of the other alphas in the room glanced at her and whenever they did I resisted the urge to rip their heads off.

She was MINE and only MINE, if I had my way then no other male would even DARE look her way.

I just wish she didn't have to hate me.

I didn't know why she hates me so much and the thought that she does just made me want to curl up in a ball forever.

Suddenly my thoughts were snapped back into reality when Alpha Kaden asked me a question.

"Alpha Tyler, you seem awfully quiet today, what seems to be bothering you?" He asked me and my gaze snapped to his.

It took me a second to register his words so I answered quickly "it's nothing, but is it ok I can go to your gym right now, my wolf needs to be let out." I asked and he nodded.

I nodded with respect but not too much as to seem submissive.

I quickly walked out of the room and to the place where the pack gym was. It is a ten minute walk but I ran so it only took me three minutes to get there.

I quickly opened the door to the gym and almost ran over to the punching bags.

Quickly taking off my jacket and dress shirt so I was more free.

I started to beat up the punching bag like my life depended on it. After about three hours straight of punching the punching bags I finally felt tired.

I looked outside to see the sun setting on the horizon so I quickly grabbed my jacket and put it on, leaving my shirt off and holding it.

I opened the door and ran outside but when I did I immediately regretted it.

It was raining, down pouring down almost like hail.

I didn't notice it when I was inside because I wasn't looking and the gym was soundproof so it hit me by surprise.

I put my shirt over my head to stay as dry as I could as I ran towards the pack house.

I got inside to see a bunch of the other pack members soaking wet and drying themselves with towels.

A young girl about the age of fourteen quickly handed me a towel before running off to probably get some more.

I wrapped the towel around myself and sat down on one of the couches.

A few other people where sitting on the chairs and couches around me.

There was a blazing fire in the fire place and I soon drifted off to sleep.

This was a really long day....

HELLO AND THANK YOU FOR READING!!! NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!

Do you want Sapphire to love Tyler?

Who is your favorite and least favorite character in the book so far?

Thank you for reading and GOODNIGHT!! Well it's day but same thing. Please vote, comment, and follow!!