Home Sweet Home

Took me about seven hours to write!! I really hope you enjoy it!!Remember to vote, comment, and follow!!

Sapphire POV

As I flew towards the cave, I noticed that there wasn't many dragons out and about.

I only saw one or two and it was starting to freak me out.

I landed at the mouth of the cave and looked around a little bit before saying "mom? Dad? Are you home?"

I heard some muffled noises before the giant rock that served as our dinner table split in half and underneath it was a giant hole.

I walked forward and just as I was about to get a good view inside it when I was rammed out of the way.

"Get off me!!" I roared and pushed the thing that rammed me out of the way.

"Get out of my ca- Sapphire?" The person said, cutting his sentence in half as he looked at me.

"Dad!" I yelled and shifted into a human before giving him a bear hug.

"Sapphire!! Where were you?" He asked, finally pulling away from me and examining me.

"You were gone for a whole day!" He said.

"Sorry Dad! I got distracted!" I said indigently.

He laughed and said "well your mom, sister, and Whisper are in our safe hole" he pointed to the hole where the table opened up.

"I never knew about that." I said and glared at him "why didn't you tell me!"

"Sorry Sapphire! I swear I thought I told you that!" He said and I laughed.

"It's ok Dad, people make mistakes." I said and patted him on the back. "Now can you show me?"

He nodded and walked towards the hole before jumping in it.

I ran over to it and saw him going down a slide type thing so I also jumped into it.

I screamed as I fell down and landed on the slide and after like one second of being on the slide I landed on soft padded ground.

I looked up to see Dad standing next to mom and Leopard. Whisper was standing about two feet away and when she saw me she raced over to me and hugged me.

"Oh my god Sapphire!! Are you ok!?!" She asked me, checking me over for any injuries.

"I'm fine!" I said with a laugh.

Whisper looked at me and then did something I never expected her to do, she slapped me in the face.

"How dare you leave me and your family like that!! Do you know how worried we were!!" She screamed at me and I shrunk a little.

"I'm sorry Whisper" I said quietly and she hugged me.

"Well at least your ok" she said and hugged me a little more before letting me go again.

Suddenly I was engulfed in hugs from everyone.

My mom and dad were both crying and so was Whisper.

I hugged them tight before letting go and back away a little.

"Well I'm hungry, who's up for lunch?"

Hi guys!! I hope y'all are having a great day!! Please give me any suggestions for my book!! Please vote, comment and follow!! Bye!!