Playing And Stuff

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! The picture above is the outfit she is wearing, remember that she has SILVER hair. Hello and welcome to a chapter of this book. Please enjoy!!

Sapphire POV

Beep beep beep beep.

I woke up and patted my hand to where the beeping noise was coming from until I put my hand on something.

I wrapped my hand around it and threw it towards where I supposed a wall was.

I smiled a minute and closed my eyes for a minute until the alarm started beeping again.

My eyes shot open and I looked towards where I threw it to see that the alarm was shattered.

I was confused for a minute about how it was still beeping but then realized that the part of it that made it beep had not been shattered.

I growled in frustration and pulled the blankets off of myself before standing up.

I walked towards the wall and quickly lifted up my foot before slamming it down on the alarm clock.

It shattered but my foot started bleeding because one of the shards pierced the skin.

I banged my head on the wall in frustration before limping to the side of my bed.

I sat down and opened the cabinet before pulling out some disinfectant.

I took out some cloth which I put next to myself.

I got some tweezers and carefully pulled out the things that got in my foot.

I placed the stuff on my nightstand where I got the disinfectant and the cloth.

I sighed and then got ready for the hard part.

Carefully applying the disinfectant I made it so nothing would get infected.

I put the cloth on it and then stood up and tested my foot.

It hardly hurt because of my fast healing so I went to my closet and pulled out an outfit.

My shirt was a nice white tank top with a black butterfly design on it, a denim jacket, ripped jeans, and awesome looking black high heel boots. (Above)

When I finished putting on the outfit I went to my bathroom and put on make up.

I quickly brushed my hair and then put it in a cool design at the back.
(Above)

I then put on some simple makeup before exiting the bathroom and then my room.

I heard people talking fork downstairs so I followed the sounds.

Following the sounds, I got to the kitchen where Jade, Alpha Kaden, Luke, Xavier, and some other girl where.

The girl and Xavier where cooking pancakes while everyone else sat on bar stools at the kitchen.

I awkwardly stood at the door way, not deciding whether I should or shouldn't enter the room.

Jades head suddenly turned towards me and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Sapphire! Come sit next to me!" She yelled over and all the heads turned to me.

Jade scooted over and then glared at everyone as they all went back to what they where doing beforehand.

I awkwardly sat next to her on the bar stool and she rapidly started talking about who knows what.

"-oh and then Danny's brother started to choke her but then one of the people I forgot the name of came out of the trees riding a brown horse and used a whip to wrap it around Danny's brothers throat so he would let go!" Jade exclaimed and I nodded even though I didn't understand a single thing she said.

Alpha Kaden kissed Jades forehead and then apologetically turned to me.

"She watched Game Of Thrones yesterday." He explained and I nodded in understanding.

You can get addicted to Game Of Thrones easily.

Xavier and the girl started to hand out the pancakes and I noticed something.

Xavier had his hand wrapped around the girls waist.

Maybe they where mates?

I chuckled and started to eat my pancakes.

(Four hours later)

"Give me back my phone or I'll rip you into shreds!!" I screamed, chasing after Luke as he pranced just out of my reach with my phone in his hand.

I growled in fury and shifted into my wolf.

His eyes widened and he ran faster but I soon caught up and tackled him.

He growled and flipped over onto his back before going onto his knees and standing up.

I fell off of his back and tumbled to the ground.

Luke grabbed my phone which he accidentally dropped and ran off towards the front door.

I growled at him and quickly stood up before running towards him.

I tackled him to the ground again before grabbing my phone and running off.

He growled and quickly scrambled up before chasing after me.

We ran around for about a minute before Luke tackled me again to the ground.

I pushed him off of me before scrambling to my feet.

Luke grabbed my wrist and just as he did that a giant growl echoed across the room.

We both looked towards where the sound came from and I literally felt my heart stop.

Tyler was standing in the doorway staring at Luke's hand on my wrist.

Yeah, I know, I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry ☹️ will you guys forgive me?

Who's your favorite character?

(Random question) What is your favorite animal?

Thanks for reading!!! Please vote, comment, and follow!!