New Peoples

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I got caught up with homework and school, also I went to a Chainsmokers concert!!! It was my first concert ever!!! Please enjoy the chapter!!!

Sapphire POV

Tyler's eyes turned black and a sense of dread filled me.

Luke slowly let go of my wrist and stood up, his fear scent obvious.

Tyler was glaring at him so much that he flinched and turned his head away.

"What. Is. Going. On." Tyler growled out slowly, his teeth clenched in anger.

Luke and I gulped as we stared at Tyler, fear filling our eyes.

Tyler closed his eyes and took a deep breath of air, trying not to kill us.

My eyes widened as instinct took over and I quickly ran over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

Tingles spread across my arm and Tyler immediately relaxed.

Suddenly I retracted my hand and back away from him, hating the bond that we shared.

Tyler looked up at me, pain filling his gaze and I quickly looked away.

"Sapphire.." he whispered and I quickly shook my head before running out of the room without a word.

I heard him growl in pain and I ran back into my room, opening and then closing the door behind me.

Another scent from a different person filled my nose and I looked around my room to see Jade sitting on my bed.

When she was my pained face she quickly stood up and ran over to me before hugging me.

Jade stopped hugging me while she led me to the bed.

We both sat down, she started rubbing soothing circles on my back as I started crying.

"Hey...you ok Saph?" She asked me after a minute and I wiped my tears, shaking my head no.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her, worry making her eye brows scrunch up but she nodded.

"You can tell me anything, I promise I won't tell anyone if you would like that" she told me and I smiled before nodding.

After taking some deep breaths I finally told her.

"Alpha Tyler is my mate, but it's his fault that my best friend died" I whispered and Jade did a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh" she said quietly and hugged me.

Suddenly I heard two sets of footsteps coming towards the door and I immediately recognized the scents as Alpha Kaden's and Xavier's.

A few seconds later the door opened up and they both walked in.

Alpha Kaden was about to say something but then saw my tears and Jade's arms wrapped around me and he stopped.

"Um...did we interrupt something?" He asked and I shook my head before bowing it in respect.

"Did you need something sir?" I asked politely as I lifted my head up and stood up, Jade quickly following suit.