Chapter Nine

Sapphire POV

I was watching Electra talking to the golem when I suddenly noticed that the werewolf from a week ago was with them and he was leaning over the bear cub as a wolf.

I saw him look up at Electra and then lunge at her. The golem grabbed him and then I saw Titan's eyes turn red and werewolf boy calm down.

However, an intense rage suddenly took control of me and I growled in fury before transforming into my white wolf.

I ran out of the forest where I was hiding and growled at Electra as she narrowed her eyes at me and raised her tail to swipe at me.

"Stupid werewolves," She growled and I lunged at her leg. Electra slammed her tail towards me but I easily dodged out of the way before continuing to lunge at her leg. As I did so I made sure to transform my teeth into dragons teeth to dig them deeper into her leg.

Electra roared in fury and stomped her foot, trying to shake me off.

"Get off me you filthy mutt!" She screamed and I growled but let go of her leg. Suddenly roared and breathed electricity at me but I just growled and ducked then ran to the edge of the forest.

Electra roared again and ran at me full speed, having her horns facing me.

She looked like an angry bull that was dipped in paint.

Just as she was about to pierce my heart I side stepped her again and she rammed into the trees.

The trees in the forest where she hit got caved in and started cracking and falling down.

The trees knocked over some more trees and a football field sized clearing of knocked down trees where made.

All noise in the forest stopped and I heard a low and threatening sound of horse that sent chills up my arms.

Electra looked up slowly, fear in her eyes.

The golems backed up and so did the bear cub, they knew something bad was about to happen.

Out of the trees, a beautiful horse with silver hair, glowing white fur, and a bright silver horn on its forehead, walked towards Electra.

"Einhorn..." the larger of the two golems whispered "Beschützer der Wälder". (Unicorn...Protector of the forests)

Electra got up and scrambled away from the unicorn.

The unicorn watched Electra and then without warning it charged at her, horn pointed forward.

Electra tried to fly away but seemed frozen in place as the unicorn charged at her, full speed.

Suddenly, with one mighty blow to the chest, Electra, daughter of Espíritu, was dead.

Hey guys! What's up! You guys having a good day? I hope so! How are you guys liking my story so far? Please vote, comment, and follow!