No No No And Most Importantly, No

Sadness sadness and more sadness ahead!! Yay. Note the sarcasm. Well thank you all for reading my book!! Once again, what should I call you guys? Please vote, comment, and follow!! Thanks for all the support you guys!!

Sapphire POV (Yay!! We get to see who died!!)

I cried and cried, sorrow filling my every bone.

Someone i had always looked to for comfort and support was dead.

As I cried, I remembered all of our memories together, both good and bad.

I gazed down at her pale face, her eyes closed, as if she was still alive, just sleeping.

I choked on my sobs and hugged her again.

This couldn't be happening, it was just impossible.

She was too kind, too caring, too lovable to be dead.

Whisper could not possibly be dead.

Leopard put her arm on my shoulder, comforting me as Whisper used to do.

I started to sob again and I clutched onto Leopard as if she would drift away from me at any moment.

I suddenly let go of her as I felt someone lift me up into their arms, holding me like a baby.

I didn't resist, I was too weak to do really anything.

The person carried me back into my family cave and bring me to my room.

The person carefully placed me onto my bed were I rolled up into a tiny ball.

I heard the person sigh and exit the room.

I just kept on crying and crying until I cried myself to sleep. Hoping this was all just a bad dream and I would wake up to everything perfectly ok.

As I drifted into sleep, I knew that my life would forever be changed.

Sorry for how short this chapter is but it is eleven at night and I am very tired. Thank you for reading. Please comment, vote, and follow!!

How do you like this book so far?

What's your favorite character?

If you have any ideas for anything that I should add or remove, what are they?

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment, and follow!!