Chapter Eleven

Tyler POV

I woke up to a strange few

When I opened my eyes I almost screamed like a girl when I saw what was in front of me.

It was a giant silver dragon holding a black hog and shaking it around.

The dragon had two giant silver horns on its head and a giant spiked tail.

I looked around and saw that I was in the infirmary, laying in a white bed wearing a hospital gown.

"Uh...." I said, unsure if the dragon was supposed to be in my room.

The silver dragon turned its head towards me, just noticing that I was awake.

With the dragons moment of distraction the hog took that time to get out of the dragons grasp and run around the room.

The dragon growled and grabbed it again and then threw it out of the window.

I laughed at that as I heard the hog squealing.

Suddenly my laughter stopped as I heard a roar from the window the hog got thrown out of.

The hog kept on squealing and I heard a growl and I sickening sound of bones being smashed as the squealing stopped.

I gulped and looked towards the window.

Suddenly the dragon ran towards the window and roared.

An answering call roared back and I heard flapping wings go off in the distance.

After a moment the silver dragon looked satisfied and then I saw its bones shrinking into the shape of a human.

I gasped as the dragon turned into a beautiful girl with long silver hair and crystal blue eyes.

She smiled at me and I just stared open mouthed at her.

"If you keep on staring then a fly might zoom in your mouth" she said with a laugh.

I clamped my mouth shut and said the one thing a person should always say to a shape shifting dragon girl thing after first meeting her "my name is Tyler Flame, what's yours".

She smiled again and then spoke "my name is Sapphire StarDust, it's very nice to meet you Tyler."

"Are you a....um...are you a dragon?" I asked, not really knowing how to ask that question.

She nodded her head "yes, I am a dragon. I am a silver dragon."

My eyes widened at the words silver dragon and my thoughts led me to the strange white wolf with blue crystal eyes like her.

"Are you the white wolf?" I asked calmly, but secretly I was screaming in my head.

There's something different about Sapphire, she smells good too, like mountain air and cherries. Rocky said in my head, I felt him pacing anxiously in my head.

"Yes, I am the white wolf" she said with a smile and I gasped.

She's the white wolf!! She's the white wolf!! Rocky screamed in my head, bouncing around like a wolf that just drank coffee.

I laughed at his silliness.

"Why are you laughing?" Sapphire asked me and I focused on her again.

"Oh, my wolf, Rocky, started acting like a puppy" I said calmly and she looked confused.

"Werewolves have another being inside of there head called there wolf, it's the part of there mind that allows them to shift. My wolves name is Rocky" I explained.

She nodded and said "I don't have a dragon in my head, no dragon does. But we do have something that comes out when we are very angry, sad, or in need to protect something".

I nodded even though I was confused.

"Well, we should get lunch!" I said, starting to get up.

"No!! You need rest!" She said and I stopped.

"Ok! Calm down Silver!" I said, using a nickname I just though up for her.

She laughed and said "well it was nice seeing you again, TyTy" she smirked at the nickname.

I laughed and said "well I am getting a little sleepy" I lay down again and she smiled.

"See you in the morning Tyler" she said with a smile "sweet dreams".

I smiled but couldn't say anything as darkness once again, engulfed me.

Hey guys! What's up! How are you! Are you happy? Cause I sure am!!

You you guys like my story so far? Do you have any questions about anything? Like characters or setting and stuff? How are you liking the story so well? Do you have any ideas for the story?

I was think that maybe Tyler's dad or mom could die or maybe Sapphires mom or dad. Do you think that's a good or bad idea?

Well, on that happy note, please vote, comment, and follow!!