Like father like son

Start from the beginning

I walked her back to her place, then went home. Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns.

She went into the house and closed the door, leaning against it.

"Wow, it seems someone had a good night," Maggie said to her, standing with Leslie.

"You could say that," she said with a smile.

"Why are you so stupidly happy?" Maggie asked her.

She walked by them as she said, "Maybe because RJ kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What?" They both said as they grabbed her before she went upstairs and yanked her into the living room.

"Ow, you guys," she said, rubbing her arms.

"What do you mean, he asked you to be his girlfriend?" Maggie asked.

"Forget that. How was the kiss?" Leslie asked.

"Well, he kissed me first. Let me tell you, it was amazing. Then he asked me to be his," Emma said.

They squealed in unison.

"Do you realize how many girls will be jealous that you bagged the most eligible guy on the planet?" Maggie asked her.

She walked over and sat on the couch, realizing what just happened. "Oh, god, what will I do?"

Leslie took a seat next to her. "Forget what Maggie said. RJ likes you. How many guys would go through the extremes for a girl?"

"I don't want the drama," Emma said to Leslie.

"I'm pretty sure RJ doesn't want drama either. Doesn't he have an extensive family?" Leslie asked her.

"Yeah, RJ is cousins with the hellions and the double troubles," Emma said.

Their jaws dropped when she said that.

"Then girl, you have nothing to worry about," Leslie said.

"God, I hope not," she sighed, leaning her head on the couch's back. Maggie took a seat on the other side of her as the three leaned their heads back.

"So, I wonder if he's the built like the rest of them," Maggie said.

Emma and Leslie looked at her, "Maggie!"

"What? Not that, I mean muscular," she said, rolling her eyes.

They all laughed.

The next morning I went for a run and there she was. Her ponytail was bouncing as she kept an even pace. I picked up the pace until I reached her, grabbing her from behind and whispering, "Give me all your kisses and no one gets hurt." She spun around, and I pulled her into a kiss. "You couldn't wait five minutes?"

"I knew you would catch up eventually," she shrugged.

"How about after our run, we head to Kate's bakery?" I suggested.

"Shouldn't we take a shower first?" Emma asked me

"Well, if you insist. I'll wash your back, and you wash mine," I smirked at Emma.

She smacked me. "Separate showers, you perve."

"Okay fine," I sighed, and we started running, which ended up us racing each other until we reached her house.

"I won," she said.

"You cheated!" I yelled playfully.

"Aww, is someone a sore loser because they lost to a girl," she said, laughing.