Chapter XIX

Em, first look who I found and posted a pic of ;) Christian Le Boursier for you..

And also, a lil update: um... The first book got to no. 1 in Vamp category again •.• ?! Two freaking times these past two days, and it was also 2 times no. 4.. Okay, I won't lie I got shocked because since it was completed it's been like no 30 all the time, and I'm just so so happy that you guys are back attacking and all! It's the best attack ever! I love you so so so much! You guys are my lil vamps and are definitely the bestest est est! It's just a fact.

Sorry for the disturbing. You may continue now. Hope you'll enjoy ;)

***

Amelia's POV

Something wasn't right. The things that I saw.. They weren't visions. I saw my mother, but the man beside her wasn't my father.. He tried protecting her but I didn't see if he succeeded.. He called me his daughter.. He said my name.. And my mind was completely lost. I didn't understand.. Again, I repeated to myself, they weren't visions. I knew visions.. And that wasn't it. It was like we were thrown back in time. It was a spell.. Not the spell that I was doing but something else. Something interrupted our spell and that happened..

I couldn't get my mind straight.. I didn't understand what was going on. I kept the spell going but the one over it, whoever it was that was doing it, it interrupted and we couldn't keep it going. Someone broke the glass and all I felt was Dimitri pulling me on the side. It was as if my senses had gone numb. I was barely aware I was in reality. I was completely lost. Completely shocked. I didn't know if it was a true scene from the past.. Or was it just a sick game someone tried playing?

Whatever it was.. It made me lose my sanity within seconds. I don't know if I registered what happened in front of me. I knew my eyes were opened and I was seeing some people in black rush in and attack. I saw Christian handling a few, Calliope as well.. I didn't know where Dimitri was until I saw that he snapped someone's neck. I could protect myself, I just couldn't completely snap back to reality yet. It had me paralyzed to my spot and no one even tried getting close to me.

When I looked in front of myself, I saw Lana, standing there the same way I was.. Glued to her spot and completely lost. Our gazes met and I saw that same confusion, the same shock. I couldn't help but think if she saw what I did.. If she did.. Why? How was this connected with her in any way? And why would she care? The dresser behind her was broken from the chaos the attackers did, and when the situation was starting to dial down, the heavy wood almost came crushing down from behind her. I wanted to yell at her to move, but I couldn't find my voice. Besides, Christian was faster and managed to pull her on the side.

I couldn't recall much. I just know that when I felt Dimitri's hand over mine, turning me around in a way and making me look at him by placing his hands on the sides of my face. "Hey, Amelia, baby look at me," He seemed like he had already called after me a few times but it was that second when I somewhat got my thoughts sorted. What the hell happened? I looked on the side, then back at him.. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you?"

I found myself staring back at him and for a second, just a split second, it was a realization of what just happened so damn quickly. The visions, the attack.. And all I could think was, thank god for this man. "I'm okay," I managed to mumble, but I couldn't keep myself standing for much longer. I could feel my legs giving out on me slightly, and the weakness was starting to hit. I didn't do spells or any kind of magic throughout the two years. Every spell I did after that exhausted me. Besides, the spells weren't simple.