Chapter 17- Part 1

Start from the beginning

I put on foundation, bronzer for my cheek bones, powder to contour, concealer, black thick winged eyeliner on the top and a thin layer on the bottom, black fake eyelashes, a small coat of mascara over the fake lashes, and red lipstick.

I got dressed (A/N I already posted the outfit onto my story IG) and grabbed my phone, making a tweet.

@HaileyRenee: Headed to a YouTube party with the other people of Sexy Six ;*

I walked out of the hotel room with Jenn and Rebecca and they were all hyper.

"I LIKE PICKLES!" Jenn yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOU!" Rebecca yelled back.

"There are children in this hotel, don't swear" Jenn said with a serious face.

"Yes, and you're one of them" I said, knocking on the door to the guys' room.

Jack answered and. Oh. My. Sweet. Baby. Jesus.

He looked so mother fricking hot. He was wearing a blue denim button up with jeans, nice shoes, and a pair of black sunglasses.

My jaw was dropped and the girls were laughing at me.

"H-Hi sexy- I MEAN JACK. I MEANT JACK. I SAID JACK. I SAID NOTHING ELSE!" I started to get really nervous and my cheeks turned red. Everyone started laughing.

Jack's P.O.V

I just finished getting ready and I slipped my favorite pair of black sunglasses over my eyes. Anthony was fixing his hair and Andrew was on his phone.

There was a knock at the door and I went to go open it.

There she was. My oh my. The most beautiful and gorgeous girl in the entire world.

I wanted to say something. Like 'hi' or 'hey what's up'. But nothing came out. All I could do was stare at her in awe.

She was wearing a black dress with part of her stomach visible, black heels, black buckle bracelets, Chanel earrings, a silver necklace with some kind of spear on it, and a black Michael Kors bag. Her hair was curled and her make up looked model ready. She looked model ready.

"H-Hi sexy- I MEAN JACK. I MEANT JACK. I SAID JACK. I SAID NOTHING ELSE!" She got all embarrassed and her cheeks started to turn that adorable rosy red color they usually are.

"C'mon, let's get going" Anthony finally finished and we all walked downstairs together. I stayed behind the group with Hailey so I could talk to her.

"Okay I need to tell you this like now." I stopped walking and turned to her. "Hailey I've been in love with you since the day at Magcon when I met you. I saw you crying and I felt like my heart broke in half. Seriously, seeing you cry is like seeing a puppy cry. But never mind that. When you started dating Jake, I felt like my whole world shattered. I couldn't believe I missed my chance with you. But I guess I have to move on."

Hailey stood there, completely frozen. As if what I said wasn't real.

Oh god I'm an idiot. She hates me. I just ruined everything.

I started to walk away but she started talking.

"I've been planning on breaking up with Jake since we got here."

I stopped walking and slowly turned around.

"What?"

I-I love you Jack."

She started running to me and I opened my arms, lifting her up and kissing her with every ounce of love and passion in my entire body.

_______

Oh if you think Hailey is going to end up with Jack at the end, you're so wrong. Lol if only you knew...

Do you ship...

Jack and Hailey- #Jacky

Jake and Hailey- #Jailey

Shawn and Hailey- #Shawley

Matt and Hailey- #Mattley

Jack Gilinsky and Hailey- #Hack

Jack Johnson and Hailey- #Jackley

Cameron and Hailey- #Cailey

Carter and Hailey- #Carley

Aaron and Hailey- #Haaron or #Aarley

Taylor and Hailey- #Tailey or #Haylor

Nash and Hailey- #Nailey or #Hash

Crawford and Hailey- #Hailford or #Crawley