Chapter 2

CAMILA'S POV

Lauren and I walked into school and got our schedules. "What's your first class?" she asked me. I gave her my schedule to look at. "Cool! We have five classes together!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Let's head to class. We don't want to be late." Lauren looked at me. "Really Camz? Only you like to get to class five minutes early. Let's find the girls and see their schedules." I sighed. "Fine."

We went to the courtyard and found Ally, Dinah, and Normani sitting with three boys I didn't recognize. "Hi guys!" said Ally. "Who's your friend?" asked Lauren. "Oh. This is Ryan. He's my partner. We have matching birthmarks." Ryan waved. He had brownish blondish hair flipped to side and wore a plaid button up, jeans, and white Nike's.

"That's not fair. Why was it so easy for you to find your partner. It's never that easy." Ally shrugged. "I don't know." I turned to Normani and Dinah. "And who are these two lovely boys?" I asked. Dinah pointed to her friend. "This is Dylan. He just moved across the street from me." Dylan had brown curly hair and he wore a Rolling Stones shirt, jeans, red sneakers, and a superman SnapBack. He looked me up and down. "'Sup?" He asked. I just waved.

Normani spoke up. "This is Trevor. He's Dinah's cousin." Trevor was wearing a soccer jersey, athletic shorts, indoor soccer shoes, and was holding a soccer ball.

Suddenly two other boys came running up. "Yo. Dyl, Ry, T we gotta go." said one of them. He had blonde hair that was spiked up in the front, wore a soccer shirt, khakis, and blue Polo shoes.

The other one looked up shyly. He was cute. He had black hair that was in a quiff, piercing blue eyes, wore a long-sleeved blue shirt, ripped jeans, red converse, and a red Team USA beanie. "H-hi." He said timidly. Blondie looked over at him.

"C'mon Fred. Don't be so shy. Boys let's go." They all ran off. "Who were they?" questioned Lauren. "The blonde was Jack. He plays Varsity soccer with Trevor and The shy one. That one's Fred. He's had a crush on Jack since freshman year, but I don't think their birthmarks match, so they can't be together." Replied Dinah.

"So he's gay?" I blurted out. "Naw. I think he's Bi. He's dated a few girls, but they never stay long. They don't think he's cute enough or whatever." I raised an eyebrow. "Not cute enough? He's adorable!"

The bell rang. "Let's get to class guys. We don't wanna be late the first day of school." I said and walked off into the building. "She's such a dork." I heard Normani say. "Yep! And you still love me." I called back to her.

My Other Half (Camren)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara