Chapter 13 part 2

FRED'S POV

I turned on my heels and ran out of the room. I heard Jay and Lauren calling for me, but I kept running until I reached Mila's room. I couldn't believe what is just seen.

I walked into Camila's room and found her watching TV. "Hey Kota. What's wrong?" she asked. "I- I saw..." I trailed off. "Slow down and take a deep breath." she instructed. "Now, what happened?" She asked again. I did as she said and tried to tell her again. "I saw Jack kissing someone else." I said. Her jaw dropped. "What?!?!" I sighed.

"I saw him kissing someone else." She frowned and looked pissed. "I can't believe him. I'm going to kill him." She stood up from bed and went to the door. "Uhh, Mila? Where are you going?" I asked. "I told you: I'm going to kill him."

"No don't do that. Let me talk to him first. Plus, I think Lauren might beat you to it. I kinda left her there alone with him." She sighed. "Well that was stupid." I held my hands up. "I know. I know." She gestured to the door. "Shall we?" I chuckled a bit. "Yea lets go."

We went back up to Jack's room. As I was about to enter the door flung open and I was greeted by a very pissed off Lauren. "The douche wants to speak with Fred alone." she growled. Camila hugged her. "It's ok Lo. Just let them work it out. Fred's smart. He'll figure out what's best for him." Lauren nodded looking a little cooled off.

I took a deep breath and headed inside. "Lauren said you wanted to talk to me." I said standing by the door. "Come here, please." he pleaded. I shook my head. "I think it's best if I stay over here. I don't want to interrupt if your 'little friend' comes back." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I didn't mean to ki-" I interrupted him. "Didn't man to? So what, she tripped and her mouth magically landed on yours and you didn't bother to stop her. A shame really."

He looked down ashamed. "I don't know why I did it." I shrugged. "You know what? Lauren was right.bYou aren't exactly the most trustworthy person out there. I can't believe you. I gave you my heart, I loved you so fucking much and you ripped my heart out!" I spat at him, turned on my heel and stormed out of the room. "Unbelievable. He is such a dick. I can't believe I let myself fall for him. I knew it wouldn't last." I muttered to myself as I trudged back to Mila's room.

I opened the door. "I'm heading home guys." Lauren sat up. "Wait! How'd it go with him?" she asked. I sighed. "I think we broke up." She looked shocked. "What?" I shrugged. "He cheated on me and didn't have the decency to try and make up for it or anything." I said darkly. She sighed. "Ok. Well, be careful going home. I'll tell Camz you went home." I nodded. "Thanks Laur. You're the best." I waved and closed the door.

I walked out to my car and drove home. When I got home, I stormed inside and ran up to my room. My mom came upstairs. "¿Qué pasa?" I sighed. "Nada. Es un asunto personal." I replied. She nodded and closed the door leaving me alone.

I got an idea and jumped off my bed. I grabbed my acoustic guitar and some song sheets and ran downstairs to the mini recording studio in my basement. I flipped on the 'RECORDING' sign so nobody would bother me. After about an hour I got a phone call. I curse myself for not turning it off, but picked it up anyway.

"What up?" I answered. "Dude, what the Hell did you do?!?! Jack's over at my place sleeping in one of your sweaters after crying his eyes out for a half hour." I sighed. "I visited Jack in the hospital and I walked into his room to find him kissing some random girl." Trevor gasped. "Wow, man someone better fix this. He's cuddling with your sweater." I blinked away tears. "I'm not doing any better. I'm missing my other half."

"Hey you busy? Jack wants to talk to you." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Not right now. I'm busy writing a song and I'm going to record it. Give me about two more hours." He agreed. "Ok. Two hours then I'm calling back." I shrugged. "I May or may not answer. I'm turning my phone off."