Chapter 26

FRED'S POV

"He's 1/5 of the boyband sensation that's sweeping the nation. Give it up for Fred Raddox of Silver Five." The crowd cheered and I stepped forward towards the interviewer and shook her hand. "Alright, so we're getting straight to it. What's the story behind your band? How'd you guys meet?" She asked me.

"Well, I'm from Doncaster originally, but I moved here the summer before 4th grade. I met Trevor that summer and we became friends quickly. When school came around he introduced me to his two best friends, Ryan and Jack." She nodded. "And the band? When did that form?"

"Well, Ryan, Trevor, Jack, and I formed the band Freshmen year. Then, Sophomore year, we decided that we wanted a fifth member, so we held auditions. Dylan came and tried out and we knew we wanted him as soon as he opened his mouth and sang." I answered.

"So, what was school like for you when you were younger?" I frowned a bit.

"I had a bit of a rough time when I first moved here. I moved at the age when basically everyone had their friend groups and they weren't eager to have the new kid join. I wasn't really bullied, but I was teased a bit more than the other kids because I was the new kid, the easy target, I had a funny accent, I was short, I liked to sing, I wore glasses, I was a 'nerd', but in late junior high and Freshmen year, it all changed.

I grew, girls found my accent cute, I ditched the glasses for contacts, they thought it was cool that I liked to sing, I started tutoring kids who needed it, and I wasn't the new kid anymore. I was still shy and I never really had tried to talk to girls, but in 8th grade, I got my first girlfriend. It didn't end badly, and we're still friends, so that's good. Over all, my school experience wasn't bad. It could've been much worse." I finished.

The interviewer smiled. "Well, it's good you came out of your shell. At least a little bit." I nodded.

"Now it's time to break a few hearts. Are you single or not?" I smiled. "I'm taken." She smiled. "Who is it?" I blushed. "Jack, my band mate." She gasped. "Oh, wow. I have to say you two are so cute together, even just as friends. Now, you're dating. This is just too good."

"Ok, well we're out of time, but thanks for stopping by." I nodded. "Thanks for having me." I shook her hand. "Alright, one more time for Fred! You can catch them on your all summer and/or you can look up their songs on YouTube. We'll be right back." The commercials started and I stood up, thanked them again, and left.

----------------------------------------------

JACK'S POV

"Hello boys. Thanks for coming." We're all sat in Simon Cowell's office. "Thanks for inviting us." Ryan responded. "Alright, I need names, ages, and relationship statues."

"Well, I'm Dylan Garden. I'm 17 and I'm single." He nodded. "Sir, I'm Ryan Jones. I'm 18 and I'm dating a girl from our high school back in Miami, Ally Hernandez." Always the polite one. "Trevor Parker, 18, single." Quiet one. "I'm Jack Mitchie. I'm 18 and I'm taken by Fred Raddox." I smiled. "I'm Fred Raddox. I'm 18 and, well, Jack already answered for us."

Simon nodded. "Well, we're good on the personal questions. Now, on to the music portion. How many albums have you guys made?" Ryan spoke up, "We have three." Simon nodded. "Names?"

"Everything About You, C'mon C'mon, and Better Than Words." I replied. "And you're on your Confetti Falling Tour, right?" We nodded.

"Alright. Here's what I'm thinking: We release all your albums officially through the record label, one per year, but you can obviously continue with your tour and how it is. There will also be singles released from each album and you'll get to decide which ones they are. There will be music videos as well. The albums won't change very much, if at all because we are giving you guys full creative control and decision making. So, what do you guys say? Will sign with Syco/Epic Records?"

We all looked at each other and exchanged glances. "We'd love to sign with you." Fred answered and we stood up to shake Simon's hand. He pulled out the contract and we signed it. "Oh, you guys, I'm adding some European dates in there as well for this tour, ok?" We nodded. "Sounds good."

"Thanks for stopping by." He said. We thanked him as well and left. "Are you guys for our lives to become even better?" I asked. "Yea!! Let's do this!!" Dylan responded and we high-fived.

"Come on guys. We have a show tonight. We gotta get ready." Ryan said as we pulled back up to the hotel. "We need to be there for sound check and rehearsal in 20 minutes." I sighed. "Alright boys let's get ready and go." I said.

---------------------------------------------

FRED'S POV

We pulled up to our venue and saw how huge it was again. "Wow. I can't believe we sold out 4 nights in a row here at the Staples Center." Ryan commented and we all agreed. This is huge for us. We're officially signed. We'll be releasing albums for sale, going on more tours, making more music. This is great.

"Alright. Guys, we have Rehearsal, Sound Check, Meet & Greet, then the show. Are you ready?" Tom asked us and we nodded. "Night 1 of 4 sold out shows. Let's do this!" Trevor said. We cheered and ran inside to get ready.

A/N
Hey Guys.
Camren next few chapters. I just wanted to get 'Jared' and the tour and the signing done with.
Camren wedding soon.
Camren will check out the penthouse next chapter.
Thanks,
I love all of you!
Bye!!!
P.S. What do you guys think?
Vote, Read, Comment, whatever it is you do. Keep it up.
The story's at 5k reads and 128 votes, so keep it up. Thanks again.