Chapter 27

LAUREN'S POV

"LoLo, let's go! We have to be there to look at the apartment in 10 minutes!" Camila yelled. "Coming Babe." I called back.

We got in the car and drove off. "What do you think our parents will think of this?" Camila asked. "It doesn't matter as long as we like it, Camz. It's our house, not theirs." She nodded.

We pulled up to the apartment complex and got out of the car. "Good morning." Some lady greeted us. "My name is Linda. I will be showing you the apartment this morning." She lead us inside.

We took the elevator up to the top floor, straight into the apartment. "Wow. This is incredible." I uttered.

"The apartment has six bedrooms, five baths, a terrace, a kitchen, a screening room, and a laundry room." She informed us.

"How much is the rent?" I asked. "It is only $2,160. For a penthouse like this, that's a pretty good price." She replied.

"How much to buy?" Camila questioned. "$123,000." We looked at each other. "We'll take it."

We signed the papers and left. "It's a good thing we're going to Harvard on full scholarships and already have good paying jobs because that would've been too expensive." I said.

"Yea, but with our jobs it will be pretty easy. I mean, you're becoming a doctor and I'm becoming a lawyer." Camila replied. "I held her hand as we drove back to the hotel to get our things.

"What about furniture?" She asked. "We can stop by Nebraska Furniture Mart and get a bed and a table for the kitchen. We'll get everything else later." I replied.

"Sounds good. How about tomorrow we get the basics and we can worry about décor and that sort of thing later." She suggested and I nodded.
---------------------------------------------
FRED'S POV

"Hello!" Dylan said as we walked out on the stage for soundcheck. We all greeted the fans there.

"Welcome to the soundcheck for our 4th show at The Staples Center. We're going to sing a song for you, then answer some questions, then we'll finish in song. Any requests for the first song?" Ryan spoke.

The fans were yelling so many songs out, but we were able to get something from a few of them.

"Ok, our first song is going to be Something Great. You guys are lucky because we aren't singing this on tour. Here we go. This is Something Great." Jack said.

The music started up and the crowd cheered.

[Ryan]
One day you'll come into my world and say it all
You'll say we'll be together even when you're lost

[Trevor]
One day I'll say these words I've thought, but never said
You'll say we're better off together in our bed

[Chorus]
I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me
Come on bring everything
Is it too much to ask for Something Great?

[Jack]
The script was written and I could not change a thing
I want to rip it all to shreds and start again

[Dylan]
One day I'll come into your world and get it right
I'll say we're better off together here tonight

[Chorus]
I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining